USN Command Master Chief Makes Career-Ending Announcement

The Command Master Chief on board the USS Ford allegedly said he would give 24 hour liberty to someone who slapped an E-4 (junior enlisted). Within seconds, an E-4 was slapped in the face.

From what we’re hearing, the CMC, has been fired, and the “slapper” is on their way to Captain’s Mast.

A full investigation is currently underway according to sources in the US Navy.

A Navy friend of mine shared a story from about 10 years ago…

We had a kind of similar thing on my second ship when two deck seamen were in an argument. One of them said, “If I had a knife, I’d cut you.” BMC was walking by and overheard this. So what does he do? He pulls out his big ol’ boatswain’s knife and gives it to the girl. Sure enough, before anybody could do anything, she’d stabbed the other kid. And this all went down right three feet in front of the NCIS agent who was sitting there eating his hamburger. (He was on board to investigate the double rape. But that’s another story.) It was pretty bad. They had to airlift the kid to a hospital in Kyushu.

Good googly moogley!

The actual message follows:

SUMMARY/BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: FOLLOWING WHAT APPEARED TO BE A MINOR VERBAL EXCHANGE BETWEEN MALE COMMAND MASTER CHIEF (CMC) AND MALE E7, CMC ALLEGEDLY OFFERED A 24 HOUR SPECIAL LIBERTY CHIT TO ANYONE IN THE PASSAGEWAY THAT WOULD QUOTE SLAP UNQUOTE THE MALE E7. A MALE E4 IN THE VICINITY WHO HAPPENED TO WORK FOR THE E7 UPON HEARING THIS STATEMENT, SLAPPED THE E7 IN THE FACE WITH AN OPEN HAND IN FRONT OF SEVERAL JUNIOR SAILORS. CMC THEN ALLEGEDLY TOLD THE E4 TO REPORT TO HIS OFFICE TO RECEIVE HIS SPECIAL LIBERTY CHIT. IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF CMC OFF THE SHIP INITIATED PENDING FURTHER INVESTIGATION. MISHAP REPORT NOT REQUIRED.

That’s so ridiculous. WTF was that CMC thinking. Seriously, what a jackass.

[QUOTE=rob;86025]That’s so ridiculous. WTF was that CMC thinking. Seriously, what a jackass.[/QUOTE]

THINKING? I don’t believe THINKING entered into ANY of this - just sayin’

That E7 (Slappee) must be one epic hell of a jackass is all I can think.

USS Ford was the last ship I was on before I left the Navy. Best Captain I ever sailed with.