USCG medical/drug renewal from overseas

I need to renew my USCG credential, but currently living in Spain. Is anyone aware of a way to locate US licensed doctors for the medical, and US licensed drug testing? I’ve tried the US embassy in Madrid, but they don’t have any info on this. Has anyone been able to do this without being physically present in the US?