Ukraine

Hope they will go back very soon.

Further to my previous comment I think below would be a jar of sweet honey for those with strong anti-Russian sentiments. At the end of the video is a strong criticism of Prof Mearsheimer views and theories and his alleged realism.

Interesting discussion from the very heart of Russian " hate-ism" :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And of course an added value for those who will bother to listen /watch the clip.

The book .

(85) Failed State: A Guide to Russia’s Rupture | Janusz Bugajski - YouTube

Russias-Rupture-MS-full-text-Final-web.pdf (jamestown.org)

Cheers.

The Risks of U.S. Military Assistance to Ukraine • Stimson Center

If “General Mud” was considered Putin’s biggest enemy and Ukraine’s only ally, then why some think , that 60 T tanks and other heavy hardware from US stock will be now lighter then air .

“Jesus heals a blind man with mud” -so i’ve heard

(103) The Galloway Show #23 - YouTube

Are russian youth claiming ayslum in the Ukraine now to avoid the draft?

WOW. Who could have thought , that for a split second the chief warmongering liar will speak his mind instead of main sewage woke media garbage. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(109) Boris Johnson mistakenly praises Vladimir Putin for ‘inspirational leadership’ - YouTube

But Boris has some strong friends beyond the pond.

(109) George Bush bungles speech condemning Putin invasion with Iraq reference - YouTube

But this original duet pales in comparison with warmongering Nancy struggling to explain where Hungary is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(109) Pelosi Confuses Hungary And Ukraine: “If You Look At The Map & You See Hungary” - YouTube

Impressive. :joy: :rofl: :joy:

(110) ‘Naïve’ to think Russia will lose war, says Dr Jordan Peterson - YouTube

Little Kirkenes (Pop. 3.5K) gets flooded by Russians that try to escape the draft:

PS> The Norwegian border with Russia is one of the few entry points to the Schengen Area that is not yet closed to Russians

Photos show 10-mile line at Russian border as many flee mobilization

(AP): A traffic jam at Russia’s border with Georgia has stretched for nearly 10 miles after President Vladimir Putin’s partial military mobilization order, satellite images show.

The line of cars and trucks trying to leave formed at a crossing point on the Russian side of the border, according to U.S.-based firm Maxar Technologies, which released the photos on Monday. “The traffic jam likely continued further to the north of the imaged area,” the U.S.-based firm said. Aerial photos from the company show vehicles snaking into another long line near Russia’s border with Mongolia…

They don’t have many options if they don’t want to deploy to Ukraine. Russian flights in E.U. airspace are banned, and Baltic nations closed their land borders. In recent days, piles of abandoned bicycles near border posts appeared in social media footage…

I noticed that immediately after Russia’s draft announcement all flights out of the country were fully booked. I wondered about what the people that couldn’t afford plane tickets would do. My thinking was maybe it was just the better off that didn’t want to support Russia’s invasion. Apparently not.

Sure thing, one of the draft dodgers as demonstrated above , will become future President of post war Russia as aping "raw models of leadership " from the west is a “cool” thing to do in most of the East European countries.

Kind reminder for WAPO diligent followers suffering from acute amnesia : Ukraine closed the borders tight for 18-60 years old males and their border guards are getting rich as a waiver costs btw 5000-10000 us crunchy and crispy dollars.

Dodging and deferring: Trump wasn’t the only POTUS to avoid the draft (armytimes.com)

It’s all part of Putin’s plan. All those he-man, manly Russians fleeing the country for Kazakhstan, Georgia and Armenia were actually sent out by Putin, to make it seem Russia is undefended. Then, he’ll have Russian troops seem to retreat from the Donbas. Maybe even Crimea. Suckering in all those foolish Ukrainians right up to the Russian border–right where he wants them. Then mastermind Putin will subject the tech-savvy Ukrainians to crappy Russian wi-fi, destroying their will to fight. :smirk:

1 Like

All of those young men have a uniform and a rifle in their bags.
They are not fleeing to neighbouring countries, they are INVADING them to protect Mother Russia.

It is all part of Comrade Putin’s cunning plan.
Be sure comrades.

1 Like

My Dear Friends and Allies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know from history that Roosevelt hated communism but in order to defeat Germany/Hitler was ready to pact with the devil himself but this???

is this to defeat Putin rasputin ???

(129) ‘There is a reason’ Kamala Harris’ approval rating is ‘in the 30s’ - YouTube

Are You kidding me???

However, Stoltenberg emphasized that “NATO is not part of the conflict.” He didn’t address President Volodymyr [Zelensky’s statement , several hours prior in which the president said Ukraine has applied for NATO membership. Zelensky said Ukraine should count on the NATO fast-track accession.

Looks like somebody has been snubbed again.

Wonder how long Ukrainian Brothers need to realize , UKRAINA is not an issue in this proxy war but it’s population is to serve as a cannon fodder for collective woke west , who looks like have no guts to go against the Russian Bear themselves.

Stoltenberg: NATO will support Ukraine for as long as it takes (kyivindependent.com)

Putin brought a gun to a knife fight. The Ukrainians took the gun from him and are bitch-slapping him all the way back to Moscow.

He’s retreating so fast his own generals are calling him “Skidmark” , and not in a good way.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

looks the two of us keep this thread going and i have a gut feeling you also play chess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So who blew up the pipeline?

Nobody knows for sure yet, but the Swedes are on the case:

Sweden sends ships with sonar equipment to the area of ​​the gas leak

A large Swedish ship with sonar equipment on board has been sent to the area where explosions were discovered in the gas pipelines Nord Stream 1 and 2.

The Swedish submarine rescue vessel Belos during an exercise in the Hardangerfjord in 2005. Photo: Marit Hommedal / NTB.

Source: smp.no (Google translation)

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You mean The Alaska Pipe ??

or may be Syberian pipe in 1982?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: