The Cruise Ship For Cougars & Cubs

Did anyone else catch this on Maritime Monday??

Last month, nearly 300 “cougars” — older women who prefer young, virile men — and their “cubs” sailed away on a three-night Mexican cruise out of California aboard the 2,052-passenger Carnival Elation. The event was promoted as the world’s first cougar cruise.

The entire cougar experience happened over just a quick weekend. The cruise left San Diego Friday afternoon, went to Ensenada, Mexico, and was back in California by 8 a.m. Monday morning. When the group tried to book another Carnival trip, the cruise company said no. Carnival said it didn’t have any problems with the Cougar Cruise group but has chosen to discontinue such “theme” bookings.

Wow

let me get this straight…the “ole bag” version of this sexual deviant is referred to as a “cougar” and the “dirty ole man” version is called a “pervert”…go figure!!

[QUOTE=seadawg;25404]let me get this straight…the “ole bag” version of this sexual deviant is referred to as a “cougar” and the “dirty ole man” version is called a “pervert”…go figure!![/QUOTE]

I didn’t hear you complain when she was “the slut” and you, seadawg, was “The Stud”

this “dirty ole man” can just hear those “ole bag’s” collective voices…“I am cougar hear me roar”…let us hope they don’t start burning their bras again…at their age it is all about support and gravity!!:eek:

Is everything a stability issue with you?.:wink:

Ahhh… I remember my first cougar so fondly. Me at 19, she at 30. Now, she’s 70 and I’m still 19.