Success!

3rd day of testing and I am ready for this to be over…My plan, was always to do, just 2 modules per day and have the evenings to cram again for the next two mods, the following day…I think I could have done them quicker but this strategy has worked pretty well for me, except it drug the whole process out a little longer than I would have liked…

The lowest score was an 86 in deck safety and I milked the full allotted time for the test, to look up every question that I could… I just have cel nav left for tomorrow, for the Oceans endorsement but the 1600 Mate N/C is in the bag… What a long road this has been…It would have been a lot longer had it not been for this forum and many of the contributors on it…

Thanks John, and crew…

Congrats!!! You need to purchace a large bottle of 12 year old Flore de Cana rum for the wind-down!

good job!!!

Lowest score an 86, well done!!

Great Job !!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Shellback on a job well done!!
What a good feeling, knowing you earned it!

Smooth sailing for the celestial…Leigh

[QUOTE=injunear;51125]Congrats!!! You need to purchace a large bottle of 12 year old Flore de Cana rum for the wind-down![/QUOTE]

we downed a bottle of crown reserve after passing our 3rd mates unlimited.

I told you that when it doubt answer C. See it never fails…LOL. You are an inspiration. Good job.

[QUOTE=Shellback;51123]3rd day of testing and I am ready for this to be over…My plan, was always to do, just 2 modules per day and have the evenings to cram again for the next two mods, the following day…I think I could have done them quicker but this strategy has worked pretty well for me, except it drug the whole process out a little longer than I would have liked…

The lowest score was an 86 in deck safety and I milked the full allotted time for the test, to look up every question that I could… I just have cel nav left for tomorrow, for the Oceans endorsement but the 1600 Mate N/C is in the bag… What a long road this has been…It would have been a lot longer had it not been for this forum and many of the contributors on it…

Thanks John, and crew…[/QUOTE]

Way to go Shellback!!

Woohoo! Good job Shellback! No worries on tomorrow - I know you’re going to kick it in the butt!

OUT FREAKIN’ STANDING!!!

Congrats!

Great job! Really glad to hear it.

Awesome news! You have been quite a contributor on here yourself. I applaud you, and thank you. BZ

[QUOTE=john;51131]Lowest score an 86, well done!![/QUOTE]

Well actually I have to give credit where credit is due…My instructor, was your wifes ex roommate in school, enough said…

Congratulations Shellback!

Congratulations! It’s a helluva feeling to get that behind I know, and some 12yo Flor de Cana sounds like a great idea…I like that thinking injunear!

This forum was and is a tremendous help to me as well, Thanks to all who post!

Thanks guys, i appreciate it…

I went ahead a had the NMC add Oceans to the license this morning…That test lasted a hell of a lot longer than I anticipated…Got an 87 with that one but still cant figure out how I missed a time of LAN problem…How can you get a running sunline/ lan and a three start fix correct and miss something so simple? Oh well, it doesn’t matter now…

Time to head for home and start drinking something cold…

Congrats Shellback! It always feels good to get it behind you. You should be proud it’s not an easy task!

Bravo Zulu mate!