Stand Up Paddle Boards for fun

[B]Thinking of donating one or two of these ‘fisherman boards’ to ships as entertainment when in port or anchored off the coast. Appreciate any comments.

cheers

[/B]

Doubt any commercial vessel would allow anyone in the water to use it. Now if you want to send one to an address in Montana, I’d be happy to put it to use this summer!

UMMM…Just the board?

Hi Mtskier, has it something to do with insurance? Cheers

And the paddle of course!

[QUOTE=Shipfoodie;103567][B]Thinking of donating one or two of these ‘fisherman boards’ to ships as entertainment when in port or anchored off the coast. Appreciate any comments.

[/B]http://www.star-board-sup.com/[B]

cheers

[/B][/QUOTE]

“Entertainment” for who, the paddler, or everyone else who watches? I frequently provide entertainment to onnlookers when using mine (on whitewater).

A good way to keep fit for 2 people on 2 boards i thought. I can think of other ways to use it…

What would be preference to a board when its less of a good idea?

I think you need a better handle on your intended audience.

[QUOTE=Shipfoodie;103567][B]Thinking of donating one or two of these ‘fisherman boards’ to ships as entertainment when in port or anchored off the coast. Appreciate any comments.

cheers

[/B][/QUOTE]

You know who’s really dying for some sup’s? My fiance. The stress relief would take my forum moderation to the next level.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;103636]“Entertainment” for who, the paddler, or everyone else who watches? I frequently provide entertainment to onnlookers when using mine (on whitewater).[/QUOTE]

Same here. I am comical and pathetic on my longboard. I may sell it and try a SUP, but I’m afraid I’ll be an even more visible target of shame.