Sent to a young man a short while ago

Guess I missed that thread myself… Ain’t that some shnit…

0 Likes

It sounds rather interesting given the recent comments and references to Cajaya.

0 Likes

I think that thread had a lot to do with whether generators run on batteries or not.

0 Likes

[QUOTE=RubberRhib888;167484]It sounds rather interesting given the recent comments and references to Cajaya.[/QUOTE]

http://www.gcaptain.com/forum/offshore/17250-offshore-slash-burn-tactics.html

0 Likes

Well, c-tony hooked us up… I know what ill be doing when I get off tower @ 2400

0 Likes

CTony, thanks for the link. I just finished reading the whole thread. Wow…entertaining to say the least.

0 Likes

Now I understand why you were so quick to hand that out… And must I say, I applaud you sir! Way to be an asshole, without ever having to be an asshole! Brilliant!! And yes, c.captain like I said before, you are getting soft in your old age…

0 Likes

[QUOTE=RubberRhib888;167522]CTony, thanks for the link. I just finished reading the whole thread. Wow…entertaining to say the least.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I can only take some credit. A few others weilded their pointy sticks nicely.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167523]Now I understand why you were so quick to hand that out… And must I say, I applaud you sir! Way to be an asshole, without ever having to be an asshole! Brilliant!! And yes, c.captain like I said before, you are getting soft in your old age…[/QUOTE]

If I can just touch one person…
I try to keep my input confined to licensing and career advancement usually.
C captain aint getting soft. Beware you may awake a sleeping giant. :smiley:

0 Likes

[QUOTE=Ctony;167538]C captain aint getting soft. Beware you may awake a sleeping giant.[/QUOTE]

profound words indeed

although it is quite possible that Yamamoto never did say this as in that great movie however many believe that he did indeed feel that way in his mind. He knew completely that the US could outproduce Japan many, many times over and in a protracted war it could never prevail. Pearl Harbor was tactically brilliant (although terribly executed) it was a huge strategic blunder in that it silenced all the isolationists in the US overnight and gave the Nation a cause to seek the utter destruction of Japan that a less overt act of war would not have provoked.

0 Likes

If you haven’t noticed, I’m trying to!! I like to push buttons and see juuuuuuuust how far I can go with it!

0 Likes

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167546] I like to push buttons and see juuuuuuuust how far I can go with it![/QUOTE]

//youtu.be/CukjyLbwXD4

0 Likes

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167546]If you haven’t noticed, I’m trying to!! I like to push buttons and see juuuuuuuust how far I can go with it![/QUOTE]

sorry to disappoint you son, but the tremendous might of the “pointy stick” is far too powerful and awesome to waste on a little fry such as yourself. Maybe after you grow up?

0 Likes

There you go josh, he let you prick your fingertip.

0 Likes

Hmm… I must say, maybe not old indeed… Maybe, restrained? Yes, I believe so… Not to worry though. Some dumbass will come through here sooner or later and post on here and ill just kick my feet up, get my popcorn and watch c.captain dig in…

0 Likes

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167567]Hmm… I must say, maybe not old indeed… Maybe, restrained? Yes, I believe so… Not to worry though. Some dumbass will come through here sooner or later and post on here and ill just kick my feet up, get my popcorn and watch c.captain dig in…[/QUOTE]

maybe the hull is older than half a century but don’t test me son…I am fresh from an extended yard refit, my barrels are all relined, the magazines are filled with power and shell, boilers retubed and in all other respects ready for action.

0 Likes

No harm ment on that last post. Was just simply stating that for now sir, I put my white flag up. Like I said, I’m gonna sit back an wait for the pointy stick mob…

0 Likes

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167569]No harm ment on that last post. Was just simply stating that for now sir, I put my white flag up. Like I said, I’m gonna sit back an wait for the pointy stick mob…[/QUOTE]

good lad…

0 Likes

You people need to start playing world of warships and lett all this accumulated rage be used to something good.

0 Likes

No rage here… Just going on 35 days on the boat i tend to only get a good laugh when I fuck with someone…

0 Likes

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167577]a good laugh when I fuck with someone…[/QUOTE]

Thought that was this forum’s main purpose.

0 Likes