RFPNW Question

Hi everybody! I’m wanting the RFPNW endorsement and I’m questioning whether the NMC will accept my check sheet.

Due to the schedule of my company I will work with six wheelhouse personnel over the next few months. I work 1/1 they work 1/2.

So my question is, does that matter? Is it ok to have multiple ‘trainers’ on the same vessel?

Details:
204 GRT
Every officer holds at least a 2nd Mate
Meets all equipment requirements for the check sheet.

[QUOTE=HawsePiper;40423]Hi everybody! I’m wanting the RFPNW endorsement and I’m questioning whether the NMC will accept my check sheet.

Due to the schedule of my company I will work with six wheelhouse personnel over the next few months. I work 1/1 they work 1/2.

So my question is, does that matter? Is it ok to have multiple ‘trainers’ on the same vessel?

Details:
204 GRT
Every officer holds at least a 2nd Mate
Meets all equipment requirements for the check sheet.[/QUOTE]

You can have several trainers…and there are places for each qualified person to sign as appropriate.

What he said. :slight_smile:

If you have your seatime needed to up grade and you get a pay raise when you get the endorsement on your rating, then you also have the option of getting all your assessments on a stimulator. It only takes a couple of days and a fist full of cash, but the pay raise on my first hitch more than covered it and I was waaayyy ahead of the months of training schedule.

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;40471]If you have your seatime needed to up grade and you get a pay raise when you get the endorsement on your rating, then you also have the option of getting all your assessments on a stimulator. It only takes a couple of days and a fist full of cash, but the pay raise on my first hitch more than covered it and I was waaayyy ahead of the months of training schedule.[/QUOTE]

Did I just really read that?!?!I don’t know what’s worse, being stimulated for assessments, or having a fist full of cash with the name “Ea$y” because of it.

Lee, did you change your screen name???

I’m Captain Lee’s stunt midget.