Reminder: Animal Planet's Whale Wars airs tonight!

Just a reminder that season 2 of Animal Planets [I]Whale Wars[/I] begins tonight, Friday June 5, at 9 pm.

They have a bunch of previews of this season you can check out HERE

This should be good…

Oh my god, what a mess!

As he frantically spins the wheel, the First Mate says “Don’t give me courses, I don’t know what they mean!!”

And when the gyro goes out, all of a sudden they are out of control!! Narrator: “The gyro helps control pitch and roll.” As soon as they get the gyro back, it’s calm!!

[quote=Capt_Anonymous;13284]Oh my god, what a mess!

As he frantically spins the wheel, the First Mate says “Don’t give me courses, I don’t know what they mean!!”

And when the gyro goes out, all of a sudden they are out of control!! Narrator: “The gyro helps control pitch and roll.” As soon as they get the gyro back, it’s calm!![/quote]

C_A I didn’t see it but they didn’t really say that ,did they?

I only wish I was making this shit up.

Me too…It would be much more entertaining I’m sure…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Capt_Anonymous;13284]Oh my god, what a mess!

As he frantically spins the wheel, the First Mate says “Don’t give me courses, I don’t know what they mean!!” [/QUOTE]

Then the web designer they have on the radar says, “You would think knowing basic compass direction would be a prerequistie for the job?”. Yeah, you would think!

But don’t worry guys, this season they have a Navy SWO with 6 years of experiance on the bridge team (insert sarcastic grin).

Well anyway, the show’s producer emailed me today to see if we needed “photos for a blog post”. I replied that we are all good on photos but if Capt Paul wants real publicity we’ll do a podcast interview. Get your questions ready guys! Maybe we should make it a conference call and give you each a shot, what do you think?

I think you should let Capt. Fran conduct the interview!

YES!!!

btw, why does this forum software have a ten character minimum post?! It can be a pain in the ass sometimes.:mad:

Facebook had a very funy group:

Group name is, “I root for the Japanese while watching Whale Wars”

Classic!

Thanks cmjeff! I can’t even bring myself to watch the show. The one sane crewmember I met when we were docked next to them in AUS has seen the light, figured out that Watson is a dangerous egomaniacal pompous bastard, and signed off. Too bad the other young people under his spell don’t realize that when a “mate” doesn’t know how to read a compass, you should exit as soon as possible. I recommend they take the small boat to one of the Japanese ships and ask for asylum.

By the way, how in the hell does The Netherlands get away with flagging that death trap?

It’s a Dutch thing…

LOL. Well, unfortunately, C.A., you and I both have experience in that area…

[quote=Capt_Anonymous;13313]YES!!!

btw, why does this forum software have a ten character minimum post?! It can be a pain in the ass sometimes.:mad:[/quote]

I thought that it was to enable the users, to practice using more adjetives,conjuctions and adverbs to enhance their four letter words…

Yeah they did. One of the more idiotic comments for the evening.

So I think this show is ridiculous, while I still enjoy watching it, I don’t understand why they don’t have more qualified people. I mean really, put two of the guys from deadliest catch on here and the show would be over in one episode. It just seems to me like they are a bunch of idiots.

why do we watch idiots on tv doing a stupid show to begin with???and then talk about it, what does that say about us, who are the real idiots
[B][I][U]
browmp said[/U][/I][/B]
[B][I][U]So I think this show is ridiculous, while I still enjoy watching it, I don’t understand why they don’t have more qualified people. I mean really, put two of the guys from deadliest catch on here and the show would be over in one episode. It just seems to me like they are a bunch of idiots.[/U][/I][/B]

well, i will say this, I’ve never posted a comment on a blog before about a TV show, but after watching this I’m like WTF!? the amount of times they have compete failures, get caught in ice packs, etc. I just feel like if that dude paul or whomever is in charge, if his life long dream is to stop the whaling shit, than he should invest in some people with experience and not a bunch of gypsies.

I’m so addicted to this train wreck that I installed a chat box on the forum (bottom of the homepage) so we can share the dis-belief live!

JOHN,that is probably going to be more entertainment than we can handle, will keep us laughing for a LONG time:D:D:D

You might want to add one for THEMANOVERBOARD also, talk about entertainment, a blog interview with him,BRING IT ON