Reevaluating an original license application

Hi, guys. I was approved to take a third assistant test in 2010 and didn’t take it. Now i want to reapply. The guy at the local CG station says that i need to renew all my documents ( lifeboatman, medical care provider. letters of recommendation, etc) before i apply, The school i took those classes from say that i might be too late as the system have changed and there’s no more howsepiping allowed and the NMC, say that since my info is on file all i have to do is just resubmit my application and that’s it. So who should i believe.

Just resubmit your app and see what happens.

[QUOTE=electro;123530]The school i took those classes from say that i might be too late as the system have changed and there’s no more howsepiping allowed…[/QUOTE]

Then schhol you talked to doesn’t know what they are talking about.

[QUOTE=electro;123530]Hi, guys. I was approved to take a third assistant test in 2010 and didn’t take it. Now i want to reapply. The guy at the local CG station says that i need to renew all my documents ( lifeboatman, medical care provider. letters of recommendation, etc) before i apply, The school i took those classes from say that i might be too late as the system have changed and there’s no more howsepiping allowed and the NMC, say that since my info is on file all i have to do is just resubmit my application and that’s it. So who should i believe.[/QUOTE]

I would look for a different school if you are getting that kind of crappy advice from them.

A licensing consultant like Holly Chetta can be worth her weight in gold when dealing with the NMC.

She knows her stuff, and can speak her mind to the right people.

They sure fed you a line of crap! Yes, resubmit and see what happens. Bon Chance

Thank you, guys. I’ll resubmit the app, like you said. let’s see what happens.