Professional mariner post

If this isn’t an informative mariner’s post, I don’t know what is, but all professionals, on their off time, need to grab a few srewdrivers (the drink for ER personnel), and chill at the Pool at the Venetian in Las Vegas and partake in the T-back convetion. It’s better than seeing the green flash.

It must be important since you posted it twice.:).I did a quick search and came up empty on what a “T-Back” convention is…I found a reference to a quilting show and a promotional offer for an up coming AARP convention …what did we miss??:smiley:

Not many mariners want to see the Chip & Dale T-Back convention. Kind of suspicious how you planned your trip to their arrival. Enjoy!

[QUOTE=Shellback;17854]It must be important since you posted it twice.:).I did a quick search and came up empty on what a “T-Back” convention is…I found a reference to a quilting show and a promotional offer for an up coming AARP convention …what did we miss??:D[/QUOTE]

I guess I’m seeing double. Well, I slept that off, but after pulling for $3300 on the Wheel of Fortune, I got enough for round two.
I did get a bobble head of myself for Capt.Lee. Now he doesn’t have to miss me as much, but I’m afraid he’ll stick a hook up my ass and make a fishing lure because he can’t catch fish.