Problem Signing In

I have my account set up with ‘Remember Me’ but lately it’s been asking me to sign in.

When I enter screen name & password it blanks the fields and asks me to register or sign in again. (No error msg that my screen name or password are wrong)
After futzing with that a few time I gave up and moved on. I just returned and this time I was “Remembered” and got right in.

This has happened a few times over the past week.

Strange. Anyone else have this happen?.

I’ve been having a problem logging in on my laptop with windows 8 for a while now. Sent Mikey a message but haven’t gotten a reply. My iPhone app is actually working better lately.

For the past week or two the main forum page asks me to sign in when I first go there (from cold start or just navigated to it). I signed in a couple of times and one time decided I was just going to read not post, so no need to sign in. When I clicked a forum link (ie Professional Mariner or Engineering), it showed me as signed in. Since then I don’t worry whether it says I’m signed in or not until I click the first link to a sub-forum.

[QUOTE=txwooley;133125]For the past week or two the main forum page asks me to sign in when I first go there (from cold start or just navigated to it). I signed in a couple of times and one time decided I was just going to read not post, so no need to sign in. When I clicked a forum link (ie Professional Mariner or Engineering), it showed me as signed in. Since then I don’t worry whether it says I’m signed in or not until I click the first link to a sub-forum.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Just.happened again and all I had to do was click on a sub-forum to get logged in.

Strange

[QUOTE=txwooley;133125]For the past week or two the main forum page asks me to sign in when I first go there (from cold start or just navigated to it). I signed in a couple of times and one time decided I was just going to read not post, so no need to sign in. When I clicked a forum link (ie Professional Mariner or Engineering), it showed me as signed in. Since then I don’t worry whether it says I’m signed in or not until I click the first link to a sub-forum.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I’ve had it for about 2 months, maybe 1 in 20 times it will actually let me sign in. They have something messed up, I have tried other Vbulletin forums I go on and no issues signing in with them, so its not a connection speed issue. It shows my profile as online but not that I’m logged in, have tried several different scenario’s and it doesn’t seem to make any diff. Using Inmarsat fleet broadband so our IP doesn’t change. Seems like it does some weird hiccup/redirect on loggin when it works but when it doesn’t work there is no hiccup. I know when google decided to screw up Picasa and roll it into Google plus, when you access your picasa account now you are redirected to google plus, this was a no go on the boat. Wouldn’t work whereas before logging in to picasa before was never a issue.

I thought it was some new firewall that our IT guys had put up, since I don’t access from home that much, but still had a bit of a problem logging on (at home) today. . .

It seems to be an IE problem. I am completely unable to log on via IE, but can with Chrome, albeit via the way noted above. Interesting.