Prank gone wrong with dire consequences

they are absolutely not verboten…just don’t expect them to go unchallenged as demonstrated by @Tugslasthitch and myself

1 Like

There was a challenge somewhere?
By the way, I’m still trying to decipher the following quote. Which is not your post, so you don’t have to respond. But I honestly don’t know the exact meaning here:

Singapore? Too hot. Rotterdam: great place. A real sailor’s city. His writing style: a little wordy for my tastes, but everyone’s a critic, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thread gone wrong with dire consequences.

3 Likes

People seem to forget that just because you put a uniform on a person doesn’t make them an honorable person. They came into service with a certain background that cannot be undone. Any CID, NCIS, DIS agent can tell you that. You can say “support the troops” all you want at the end of the day there are some who came in as or become criminals that need to be dealt with,. That is what the military is SUPPOSED to do themselves but often are sloppy at it and worry more about image than justice. Since the Vietnam war there was a multi-billion dollar campaign over decades to burnish the reputation of the military for many reasons, money being one of them. They spent a ton of money on PR and don’t want the publicity of the bad apples. Criminals whether, rich, poor, in the military or not should have to answer to justice. But we know that doesn’t happen in practice.

1 Like

CQ
CQ
CQ
DE KLB
R

ZL
ZL
ZL
AR KLB

FWIW, a more recent article in the case: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2019/12/04/dates-set-for-murder-trial-of-navy-seal-marine-raider-in-death-of-green-beret/?utm_source=clavis

These weren’t “pussys”

1 Like