Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go, does anybody here play it?
What about chasing around the engine room catching some in interesting places?
Do you see any out there inn the oil patch?

Here is some that are in luck (maybe): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0

Not only NO but Hell NO !!

only good i see of this game is people are getting their azz up off the couch and moving around

so far i have heard of one guy chasing pokemon into a police station,he forgot about his arrest warrant

another had walked off a cliff,how far of a drop i have no idea

People are dumb. The game is a trick to get the player to have their camera and gps on at the same time. They’re acting like free data-collection drones. If They wanted to know who, what, or how about any location, all They have to do is spawn a pokemon there and people will run to get the data for them. The player is getting played. The user is getting used. And even if you don’t play, They can still find you with facial recognition and the guy next to you who is playing.

And if They don’t want you to see something, they’ll drop a kawaii monster somewhere else to cut down on the number of witnesses with camera-phones at the location where the something is going down.

Wow, grow the fuck up. Aren’t we supposed to be adults here? Ommbugge, everything you post now will have a fucking Pokemon image attached to it in my mind and I’ll never take you serious again.

Ommbugge dropped the ball. This thread should have went in the professional mariner forum.

[QUOTE=Emrobu;188376]People are dumb. The game is a trick to get the player to have their camera and gps on at the same time. They’re acting like free data-collection drones. If They wanted to know who, what, or how about any location, all They have to do is spawn a pokemon there and people will run to get the data for them. The player is getting played. The user is getting used. And even if you don’t play, They can still find you with facial recognition and the guy next to you who is playing.

[/QUOTE]

good point,guess FB just isn’t giving them what they want anymore

I’m waiting for the first Pokemon Go assisted collision or grounding. You know it’ll happen. Just a matter of time.