Only cartoons and memes

Check out two utube world famous and viral videos as per below:
“We own The Science - UN spokesperson boasts of partnering with Google to manipulate search results”
&
“Melissa Fleming -How to Tackle Disinformation”

Owning the science is like owning politicians - You pay -You play. Ownership is a powerfull thing Dr.Bugge. :wink: .
Until Copernicus and Galileo, what was the status Quo? and it was also science that claimed to know it all .
Giordano Bruno was burned for challenging the “science” and status quo. Nowadays they do not burn : they silence with algorithms, cancelation , deletion, ridiculing , belittling ,smearing campaigns - so dissenters cease to exist in public domain. The whole playbook of wokemons bag of tricks.

follow up:

And yet…tell me sth about "BIG BANG " Dr. Bugge .

1 Like

Is torturing an elderly Gentleman who has some impediments due to his health condition moral and allowed in USA?? Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev was a walking “mummy” but the " STATE" did not allow him to go. Some people I see are concerned. The political history of concealing illness, from Brezhnev to Trump - The Washington Post.
Sorry but this I could not encapsulate in meme or cartoon .

3 Likes

2 Likes

I remember hearing several years ago hearing a, I believe, court “prosecutor”, who was licensed for concealed carry was having a meal with her parents. Because the establishment had a “NO GUNS” policy, she left her handgun in her vehicle. THEN a gunman came in and started shooting and killing people, including her parents. So much for gun-free zones. She felt if she had ignored the sign, she may have been able to save lives.

1 Like

2 Likes

Source: Redirecting...

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

So far, it seems there are mixed reviews for the new Donald! Duck! movie…

Very mixed it appears:

“It is incredible,” Trump writes, “that such an act can take place in our Country.”

Back to regular programming:

1 Like