Norfolk Dredging

Got a tentative job offer as an AB with Norfolk Dredging. I’ll be working on the tug side of the operation. What pay should I expect? Good company to work for? Any info. will be appreciated.

I used to work on a boat that had a long term contract with them. The office crowd seemed to be fairly respected by the boat and dredge crew. Never heard much complaining about anything but the weather.

I’d take the job if offered.

I’ve known Capt Roger, Jeff and Sonny a long time. Good guys that will teach you everything if you listen.

I met several of their guys when they were completing a job off Sand Key last summer near Clearwater, FL. Very professional and extremely friendly/helpful. Good equipment and a good reputation.

Thanks for replies. Can you give me a salary range for what an AB would expect at a company like this?

[QUOTEI used to work on a boat that had a long term contract with them. The office crowd seemed to be fairly respected by the boat and dredge crew. Never heard much complaining about anything but the weather.

I’ve known Capt Roger, Jeff and Sonny a long time. Good guys that will teach you everything if you listen.[/QUOTE]

[B]Thanks for the reply. Any idea of a salary range that I could expect as an AB from a company like this?[/B]

I met several of their guys when they were completing a job off Sand Key last summer near Clearwater, FL. Very professional and extremely friendly/helpful. Good equipment and a good reputation.

[B]Sounds like my kind of people, appreciate the reply![/B]

[QUOTE=Clear Solution;119874]I used to work on a boat that had a long term contract with them. The office crowd seemed to be fairly respected by the boat and dredge crew. Never heard much complaining about anything but the weather.

I’ve known Capt Roger, Jeff and Sonny a long time. Good guys that will teach you everything if you listen.[/QUOTE]

[B]I sent this hours ago but it didn’t post…here it is again.

Thanks for the reply. What would be the expected pay range for an AB with a company like this? [/B]