New Question for JD Cavo

Alright, fine.

I apologize here on this forum in a very public manner for my remarks in post #10 in reference to the two posts sailcapt made, which were, “JD???” .

I read his posts in the wrong context, as I have already alluded.

It was rude and impertinent of me to have responded as I did.

I apologize to sailcapt, and ask that he graciously accept my apology.

Anything else I should add, Tugs?

[QUOTE=Tugs;110181]Another fine apology. I hope you do not act like this at work. If you do I pity the guys and gals that have to work with you.
Back in the day I have seen some tough guys lose some teeth after “Apologies” like that.[/QUOTE]

I donno there Tugs. He sounds just like the crew I worked with my last 5 years. If there wasn’t a smart-ass exchange on an on-going basis, I’d be looking for something wrong. LOL!

To be fair, that’s how I interpreted JD??? too, as an impatient bump to the thread. See what a little proper communication can do for us?

Yup, I interpreted it the same way and the first apology looked good enough to me.

[QUOTE=injunear;110188]I donno there Tugs. He sounds just like the crew I worked with my last 5 years. If there wasn’t a smart-ass exchange on an on-going basis, I’d be looking for something wrong. LOL![/QUOTE]

The funny thing is I did not have any problem with the his post with the all of the ???. I knew what he meant.

And I do agree with you about a Smart-Ass Exchange. I worked with one guy that just was not happy unless he kept the B.S. Pot Stirring. Sometimes it can be funny but it does get old pretty fast. It seems like a lot (not all by any means) of the new people start out with an “Attitude” and think they are owed something.

Flyer, I have enjoyed reading many of your posts and if I pissed you off I apologize as I should have stayed out of it.

It’s all OK. NO where can you get this kind of interaction with such a varied (ship, tug, OSV, Commercial, Yacht, and WAFI) amount of information. Some of the topics discussed you will NEVER hear anywhere else. The schools want your tuition, the CG won’t give up an answer because they like doublespeak, and most of the seamen reading this have enough water under the keel to give a somewhat informed answer. Yeah, sometimes off by a little bit, but usually pretty darned close to what is needed or how to steer around the shoals of bureaucracy. (And don’t forget it you LOSERS!) Yeah, that was a ‘wafinator’ joke.

Dude, you didn’t piss me off. I enjoy your posts as well and have a lot of respect for the wealth of knowledge you have shared with this forum.

[QUOTE=Flyer69;110185]Alright, fine.

I apologize here on this forum in a very public manner for my remarks in post #10 in reference to the two posts sailcapt made, which were, “JD???” .

I read his posts in the wrong context, as I have already alluded.

It was rude and impertinent of me to have responded as I did.

I apologize to sailcapt, and ask that he graciously accept my apology.

Anything else I should add, Tugs?[/QUOTE] I see it took Tugs. To bring out some COUTH in you. Good on you Tugs. G’DAY

[QUOTE=sailcapt;110294]I see it took Tugs. To bring out some COUTH in you. Good on you Tugs. G’DAY[/QUOTE]

Tugs prompted my third apology to you. A gentleman would graciously acknowledge my third and final attempt at appeasement of your perceived slight.
Whats it gonna be, sailcapt, do you acknowledge and accept my apology? Or are you going to keep on keeping on.

[QUOTE=Flyer69;110298]Tugs prompted my third apology to you. A gentleman would graciously acknowledge my third and final attempt at appeasement of your perceived slight.
Whats it gonna be, sailcapt, do you acknowledge and accept my apology? Or are you going to keep on keeping on.[/QUOTE]

THREE apologize

I don’t think so, One out of three

First one  Post  #17   "Ahh my bad" !!!!

Second one  Post  #19   "There does that make your Butthurt better" !!!!

Third  one  Post  #21   "Alright fine"   Posted with reluctance.

G'DAY     sailcapt    OUT.

Dude, are you from Australia? Because you sure say “g’day” a lot.

If you are from Oz, you need to take a clue from one of your finest countrymen and “Harden The Fuck Up!”

If you arent from Australia, can I assume you are one of those twats who watched a little to much Crocodile Dundee, and have become a moron who takes on British or Australian affectations?