New HGMI rules

Hello all. Please forgive me if I’ve missed any recent posts regarding this elsewhere. I’ve searched and haven’t found any definitive answers. My son is interested in working with Harvey as a 1600 mate. He was out of work recently and disclosed to me that he “might have made a mistake”(i.e. puff puff) while visiting his aunt in Colorado. Any more scolding on my part won’t change things and I think he learned his lesson. His concern is that he heard that Harvey is requiring hair drug tests now. It’s been over a month but he heard the test are for 90 days. Does anyone have any information (non-judgemental please) regarding this rumor? Thank you in advance

[QUOTE=oceanz;141326]Hello all. Please forgive me if I’ve missed any recent posts regarding this elsewhere. I’ve searched and haven’t found any definitive answers. My son is interested in working with Harvey as a 1600 mate. He was out of work recently and disclosed to me that he “might have made a mistake”(i.e. puff puff) while visiting his aunt in Colorado. Any more scolding on my part won’t change things and I think he learned his lesson. His concern is that he heard that Harvey is requiring hair drug tests now. It’s been over a month but he heard the test are for 90 days. Does anyone have any information (non-judgemental please) regarding this rumor? Thank you in advance[/QUOTE]

They are 420 friendly… Shouldn’t be an issue.

He should be ok as long as he didnt go on a trip to Amsterdam!

How about let him deal with his own problems instead of having daddy hold his hand.

[QUOTE=oceanz;141326]Hello all. Please forgive me if I’ve missed any recent posts regarding this elsewhere. I’ve searched and haven’t found any definitive answers. My son is interested in working with Harvey as a 1600 mate. He was out of work recently and disclosed to me that he “might have made a mistake”(i.e. puff puff) while visiting his aunt in Colorado. Any more scolding on my part won’t change things and I think he learned his lesson. His concern is that he heard that Harvey is requiring hair drug tests now. It’s been over a month but he heard the test are for 90 days. Does anyone have any information (non-judgemental please) regarding this rumor? Thank you in advance[/QUOTE]

No hair tests. Yet.

LOL!!!

Must be getting boring if someone has to make a new handle up just to post something like that.

HGMI is fine just tell him not to go to ECO, they take hair samples.

Another thing, I thought Fathers are suppose to give fatherly advise. Why don’t you just tell him to flip burgers for 3 months then go apply. It’s that simple really.

All personnel coming into a Chevron contract are now getting a hair tested in order to work for chevron. So hope he does not try to get on any of HGIM’s chevron boats as well.

Chevron has no HGMI boats that I am aware of. At least in the Drilling side.

Several of the Abdon boats work for Chevron.