MRCC contact details

Could anyone advise where to find the details of [B]MRCC[/B]s (Maritime Rescue Coordination Centres) - [U]TELEPHONE NUMBERS & EMAIL ADDRESSES[/U] for ALL Coastal States in a single document or webaddress. Thanks

From the IMO website:

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][LEFT]“The List of National Operational Contact Points is available on the Internet and can be accessed as follows: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]http://www.imo.org [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3](select [/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]‘Circulars/Contact Points’ or ‘National Contacts/Contact Points’ [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]on the left hand side of the IMO homepage).”[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

thanks, but isnt the contact list 1 for SOPEP and list 2 for Port State Control Offices (as well for casualty investigations).

The contact list i am looking for is PHONE NUMBERS directly to MRCCs (presently available in MF/HF frequencies in the ITU publications). Many times it is the local coast guard or navy office but these details are not consolidated anywhere (at least I havent found it yet).

The reson for asking the question is to directly contact by phone in case of emergencies for immediate SAR assistance.

The Admiralty List or Radio Signals Volume 1, Part 1 and 2. Although I don’t think it is downloadable but hopefully I can be proved wrong on this.

James