Misc. Cartoons

TRUE!!!

6 Likes

Yeah, especially when the control room AC goes out. . . . .

3 Likes

That Engineer looks happy enough, enjoying his tea/coffee and smoke while sitting at the manauver panel of an old Docksford. Engine telegraph on “Full Away” and all manometer needles pointing straight up. Heaven for an Engineer??

2 Likes

The steam queens had clean white coveralls.

1 Like

2 Likes

Reckon that’s Bank Lines MV Larchbank built 1961, looking at the Ginger Beer looks late sixties, early seventies

1 Like

Knowing Bank Line the teabag is probably on it’s 3rd trip.

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Most people are not even aware of this mistake. However, switching North and South around will probably stand out and be noticed.

1 Like

Before the pandemic, I brought a few football players to an all you can eat Chinese buffet. The look on the managers face was priceless, before and after.

3 Likes

When my son was about 18 he went with three of his mates skiing one weekend. There may have been a bit of beer drunk but they didn’t eat much until they hit town and went into Sizzlers on Sunday. He told me that he was only on his seventh circuit of the buffet when they were asked to leave.

2 Likes

Believe me, I can relate sir. Money well spent. Those boys could eat the ass out of an alligator with the right sauce. Then go back for dessert.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I remember when I was in high school, and we played football against South Lake Tahoe High School. After the game, the bus stopped at a smorgasbord, all you can eat restaurant. . . . the management did not seem very pleased. . . . .

1 Like

3 Likes