John , Mike

No animated avatars? Anything we can do to change this? Thanks

[B]Yeah that would be cool, but I might be “scared” of some…lol yours first ! hee hee ahha :D[/B]

Check this out, then ask yourself if you really want to be allowed animation… maybe I’m just a Debbie Downer

NEVER!!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Why are you following a Jonas Brothers forum?

I get it’s a rhetorical question but will answer anyway to save face.

Reading the vBulletin forum for how to use Animated Avatars someone commented “I don’t use them because if my forum looked the the disney ones I’d have to kill myself”. Thus began my search for the most rediculous page.

[quote=Mikey;14936]I get it’s a rhetorical question but will answer anyway to save face.

Reading the vBulletin forum for how to use Animated Avatars someone commented “I don’t use them because if my forum looked the the disney ones I’d have to kill myself”. Thus began my search for the most rediculous page.[/quote]

HA! This crowd would never be mistaken for a Disney forum…:smiley:

[QUOTE=Shellback;14885]No animated avatars? Anything we can do to change this? Thanks[/QUOTE]

What, so the little hat in your avatar will pop off :eek:? No thank you!

Nauticart did say we had to show ours first… :D…

But I will 'tip my hat" to you anyway John…It’s time to change it…

Actually I had some nautical ones in mind…Mermaids, sea life, boats ships, light houses…ect…I have friends that are always sending me stuff like that …

Then they’re not really your friends…:eek:

Hahahahaha