It's really big problem!

yes my life now on the thin ice
after finished my contract with previous company in 13/03/2009 i married in 22/04/2009 and i lost my job due bad shipping market until last month i meet friend of mine he told me if you make a DP induction course my be you increase your chance to find a work so i barrow money and traveled to UK and after that can’t find any offshore company need a trainee DPO they are need experience

what i can do now ?
18 months with no work and there is a baby coming and we going to abortion him next week

I know that feeling all to well its been 19months for me but it looks like things are starting to pick up so hang in there.

Good Luck

Being jobless is no excuse to kill a baby.

so what the excuse to bring him to that life with father useless and may be will divorce ? or what ?

I am certainly not going to tell you what to do …In bad times people do what they can to get by, change jobs,change careers…Work multiple jobs…

Waiting for a job in a certain sector is fine, once it becomes apparent that things aren’t going to turn around, it’s time to move on, if only on a temporary basis…There must be something else you can do to provide for your family…Think!

really i was just write because my feeling is so bad but you guys so right i must think how to solve that problem
thanx for advice and i hope god help me for a once in my life

Have some hope man. Not sure if you believe in God, but I am sure he will help. I will say some prayers for you, whoever you are. Good luck! Head up!

Keep your head up man, keep doing all you can do, good luck and [I]don’t murder that baby![/I]

Id hope we post to what we know best… maritime and boats.
And leave the personal advise to those best qualified.
Bob

[QUOTE=bob;34832]Id hope we post to what we know best… maritime and boats.
And leave the personal advise to those best qualified.
Bob[/QUOTE]
Amen to that!!! :slight_smile:

thanx guys from my heart
i restart the job search today and resend all emails again and my wife supporting me now god bless her and god bless you guys and i will name my baby Maria may be will bring the luck to me