So an interesting MMC question…
I have the following:
- 100 Master NC Self Propelled with Sail
- 200 Master Inland Self Propelled (no sail)
- 200 Mate NC Self Propelled (no sail)
I have the self propelled days, and want to get the 200 Master NC and end up with:
- 200 Master Self Propelled NC
- 100 Master Self Propelled NC with Sail
So I’m not sure how to make this clear to the examiners. It could be an increase in scope from 100NC to 200NC but without the sail (but keep the sail for the 100NC). I already took the 200 upgrade class back when first went to 200.
Or it could be 200 Inland to 200 NC, simple additional days. But I don’t think I should need any additional testing (already have the 100 master NC and 200 mate NC.