Hornbeck postings

Anyone else see them hornbeck postings? Kinda looks like they may be crewing up a boat or two?

For MPSV starting end of March. What stood out on the posting was all positions were 28/14.

Must not be anyone left on “the bench”…

Call cajaya, all woman crew, no batteries

[QUOTE=z-drive;173968]Call cajaya, all woman crew, no batteries[/QUOTE]

Well count me out, then. I don’t feel like pulling “plugs” out of the macerator and the bookcell.

Man, surprised they posted day rates too.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=catherder;173971]Well count me out, then. I don’t feel like pulling “plugs” out of the macerator and the bookcell.[/QUOTE]

It’s for the better Miss Cat. You’ll just get hit on and then ran off when you don’t allow the crew to make you air tight.

[QUOTE=Ctony;173972]Man, surprised they posted day rates too.

• Updated - - -

It’s for the better Miss Cat. You’ll just get hit on and then ran off when you don’t allow the crew to make you air tight.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I haven’t done a Mongolian Three-Way since the Ford Administration. Or maybe, Carter.

[QUOTE=z-drive;173968]Call cajaya, all woman crew, no batteries[/QUOTE]

I’d bet that all woman crew consumes copious quanties of C & D size batteries

Boy, this thread sounds like a Howard Stern show! Trying to visualize above statement but I’d rather stick to the OP.

I’d be worried about job security given their quickness to stack boats and layoff crews a year ago.

Ba ba booey! :hear_no_evil:

If that’s true then… what does that mean about the vessels that are all male crewed…

omg

batteries were in reference to the fact that in your experience, vessels don’t necessarily need any batteries. I wasn’t the one who made this Into a perverse fantasy.

Some equipment doesn’t use batteries and needs 110v.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;174003]Some equipment doesn’t use batteries and needs 110v.

I think you mean 230v and 50hz. That’s ok, it’s an easy mistake to make. I always read the equipment before I plug it in if I am overseas for that reason exactly.

No mistake on my part I have 110v US model. You must’ve bought the deluxe model with the world travel kit and portable Li-ion hi-cap battery pack. So I guess the big question now is this something you tote in your carry on or is this a check bag item?

I guess it depends on how long I anticipate being gone for. If it is only a short trip, I try and pack just one bag with only the essentials.

Seems they also have a couple of mate jobs, they are advertised on the Indeed site.

My question is, why not call back the people that got laid off? Was nobody laid off?

Why call back layoffs, who know the score, when you can hire fresh newbs who just say yes sir?

When people got laid off, they moved on.