Got called back

the company that laid me off called me back to work,dont know how long it will last but I will take what I can get. So now I sit in the motel in Morgan City and go for my physical and drug test tommorrow and then back to the boat on the 22nd.

Great news!

answer prayers is what it is,only 2 months to late for my house in the mountains though,Owell one day again I will buy another house except CASH next time,wont never get a mortgage again

Good news on being called back! Hope yours is not the only one.

Awesome! Good to here someone here is having some luck. Way to go!

[QUOTE=skinny stick;22694]the company that laid me off called me back to work,dont know how long it will last but I will take what I can get. So now I sit in the motel in Morgan City and go for my physical and drug test tommorrow and then back to the boat on the 22nd.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, better than nothing. It is funny how people always get called back right before Christmas. How long since the last layoff? These slowdowns usually come every three-four years.

I am still out. Out since August.

Good luck.

Happy to hear you got called back good idea of paying for things in cash that way nobody can take it from you, again I’m glad for you and your right on the prayers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and all the best for the NEW YEAR!