gCaptain Gear Order

I’d be down for a polo

Pocket tshirts would be very cool. Maybe even mini flashlights with the logo on them.

A hoodie and stickers for my laptop appeal…maybe a coffee mug also.

And if you happen across a garment that instantly knocks off 20 lbs and about 15 years, grab that and flag me. Thanks

On a serious note, consider Union/American made apparel. I’d pay extra for it. Anyone else?

I would pay extra for it in a heartbeat. Especially considering that many apparel items can be sourced at a reasonable cost from Made in USA suppliers.

I agree with getting them sourced from Companies that make them here in the U.S.A.

Coffee mugs, T-shirts, and stickers( hard hat size).

For sure get it all made in USA, I would pay extra for it.

And if you are going to be doing different logo’s don’t forget the drill ship guys.

I would like 2 polos and possible a hoodie

[QUOTE=rob;89280]Do any of you have a creative graphic that you think would look cool on a gCaptain hoody or t-shirt? I’m definitely open to ideas and am working on a few right now.[/QUOTE]

Rob…

I would suggest the possibility of using some of the “Maritime Monday” art work we see here. Of course, I don’t know what legalities are involved with that, but I think they could make some interesting T-shirts or hoodies.

I’d like tshirts and stickers

Hoodie, Beanie, and a polo or two for me

Hoodie, coffee mug, stickers.

Any update?

We’re in the process of getting a gCaptain store up and running… well let you know when it’s up, should be soon

[QUOTE=rob;97495]We’re in the process of getting a gCaptain store up and running… well let you know when it’s up, should be soon[/QUOTE]

you gonna have any Springfield M1A’s with with the gCaptain anchor laser etched into the stock? That’s what I want!

Any updates on the store? I have $$$$$$ to contribute to the gCaptain cause!!!

[QUOTE=commtuna;101518]Any updates on the store? I have $$$$$$ to contribute to the gCaptain cause!!![/QUOTE]

I’m waiting on baited breath… and credit card… Where’s the swag!?

Cant wait for the goodies. How about some of the old WW2 style pin up girl style graphics, sailor Jerry style ya know.

Hey folks, we’re literally about 1 day away from finally unveiling a gCaptain store, with all sorts of wicked cool gCaptain gear. If you still have holiday shopping to do, we may have just the thing for you tomorrow…