Gaza pier moves to Ashdod, Israel

Why differentiate? Some terrorists terrorize for money, some for land, some for their creation myths, some for politics, and many just for sport or other tribal objectives. Their victims are equally dead or displaced.

1 Like

Distribution of humanitarian aid by God’s chosen people. :wink:

This Seems Monstrous. (youtube.com)

1 Like

If true, that is vile behaviour

I hope aid from the pier is well covered by international observers and press.

HOPE :wink: Well this item always dies last :wink:

I have been away from this thread for a while but this is what I remember seeing from a reputable news network at the time. https://abcnews.go.com/US/video/abc-news-footage-shows-911-celebrations-35571201

So a few dozen people cheering that an ally/enabler is their oppressor had it’s nose bloodied?

The case can be made that any Jews supporting the actions of the Israeli government would qualify.

You’re impaling yourself on the point yet still completely missing it. The Palestinians are fighting to be free from Israeli rule and oppression, they’re not fighting over religion.

The pier has been anchored:

U.S. Army Soldiers and Israel Defense Forces anchor the Trident Pier on the Gaza coast, May 16, 2024. Photo: U.S. Army

Source: U.S. Anchors Temporary Pier in Gaza

Nothing said about the depth of water at the outer end of the pier, nor the length of the assembly from the beach anchor point. Anybody know??

PS> The temporary pier made by WCK is visible near by.

1 Like

Is Israel controlling the fuel supply for the trucks or is that being brought in?

U.S. Army Soldiers assigned to the 7th Transportation Brigade (Expeditionary), U.S. Navy Sailors assigned to Amphibious Construction Battalion 1, and Israel Defense Forces emplace the Trident Pier on the Gaza coast, May 16, 2024. The temporary pier, part of the Joint Logistics Over-the-Shore capability, will enable the maritime delivery of international humanitarian aid to the United Nations in Gaza for distribution to Palestinian people in need.

The vessel at the end of the pier looks like a landing craft (USAV LSV5 MG GROSS ??)
If so, why do they need this elaborate pier to land cargo? (LSV5 has a draft of 12 ft.)
Wouldn’t the WCK-pier next door be sufficient?

1 Like
1 Like

This article on CNN today is an absolute must read:

Opinion: A military expert on why the US view on Israel’s fight against Hamas is a turning point for the world

Wow. Lots of misguided people commenting here.

My view is simple. The religion of Islam is based on war, conquest, slavery, rape, misogyny, pedophilia, hostage taking and conquest. These are the lauded actions of their prophet, Mo, and no Muslim can do wrong by imitating his actions. Prove me wrong.

Everywhere this belief goes, it brings war, slavery, misery and squalor. It wants Islam to rule the world and will never stop until it does. Islam means submission. That’s their aim. Then you will have peace - if you survive the takeover.

Please, Palestine lovers all, welcome the Muslims now to your nations, surrender your governments to them, submit and live in peace.

Or you can do what Israel is doing. I support that solution.

One question for you:
According to history of the major world religions, which religion is based on “war, conquest, slavery, rape, misogyny, pedophilia, hostage taking and conquest”?

A few hints: The Crusades, the Conquistadores, the Colonization, the Holocaust.
You need more hint?

1 Like

Please, more hints.

You won’t find justification for the acts perpetrated by Hamas in the bible. But they are all there in the Koran.

“The simple truth is this: if a Christian kills in the name of Christ, he does so in total opposition to the life and teachings of Christ, and the entire New Testament. However, if a Muslim kills in the name of Allah, he has full justification to do so from the life and teachings of Muhammad, from the Koran, and from the hadith and sira” (see Jesus, Muhammad and Violence - CultureWatch).

Would you like a selection of verses of the Koran? I have lots.

I take it you are prepared and happy to submit to Islam. It’s either that or fight back. You choose.

I don’t share your myopic view on the Islamic religions, maybe because I have worked in several Muslim countries and lived for most of my life in multi-religious Singapore, where Islam is one of the major religions.

No thanks, I’m not going to change my religion.
I’m a happy and true believer in the Cargo Cult. (Or at least was, until 2017)

You are evading my point entirely. Islam exists in many if not most countries but where it gains power, people like you are eliminated. By all means enjoy your splendid isolation for now but, unless you resist, you will be defeated and your nation will be unrecognisable.

Here’s a precise example of a majority Christian nation forced to submit to Islam.

Not like the Devarim in the Torah, known as Deuterontomy particularly Deuteronomy 7
Mr N seems keen on that approach.

The aid must be nearly at the pier by now.