Exon Mobile Nigeria

I just got an email from Exon Mobile saying that I fit their profile for a job in Nigeria. I don’t even remember applying there. It was probably Shellback sending my resume in every time he comes across a crappy job.

But what the heck, there’s a guy over there that wants me to bring 23 million dollars back to the USA and he’ll split it with me.

I’m looking for any information specific to Exon Mobile Nigeria. Thanks

If it’s from “Exon Mobile” it’s gotta be a scam.

The real company is ExxonMobil, part of Exxon Mobil Corporation.

[QUOTE=skycowboy;51043]I just got an email from Exon Mobile saying that I fit their profile for a job in Nigeria. I don’t even remember applying there. It was probably Shellback sending my resume in every time he comes across a crappy job.

But what the heck, there’s a guy over there that wants me to bring 23 million dollars back to the USA and he’ll split it with me.

I’m looking for any information specific to Exon Mobile Nigeria. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I got the same e-mail. Not sure why, but I got it, also. Let me know if you find out anything. I have also gotten e-mails like this saying the same thing, but Shell instead of Exxon. I have never responded to any of them.

My scam email is from:
EXXONMOBIL OIL AND GAS NIGERIA
P.o.box 263 Rumuigbo.
Exxonmobil industrial area.
Rumuigbo.
Portharcourt.
Rivers State
Nigeria.

I got that same email today to, exact same address. and just like skycowboy im scratching my head, did i apply with them, dont remember it? freaky that they are getting so specific now though.

Yup, Thats the same email. I guess we will all be working together LOL.

<form name=“simpleSearchForm” method=“GET” action="/Search/search.aspx">ExxonMobil.com

Searched:
EXXONMOBIL OIL AND GAS NIGERIA P.o.box 263 Rumuigb
[B]

Document Count:[/B] ()
EXXONMOBIL OIL AND GAS NIGERIA P.o.box 263 Rumuigb
</form>
Your search did not match any documents.No pages were found containing your query.

Suggestions:
[ul]
[li]Make sure all words are spelled correctly.[/li][li]Try different keywords.[/li][li]Try more general keywords.[/li][/ul]

If they never heard of that outfit or address it can’t be real.

[QUOTE=skycowboy;51064]Yup, Thats the same email. I guess we will all be working together LOL.[/QUOTE]

[B]Oh boy. [/B]
[B][/B]
[B] hee heeh Yeah I got the same one, and I fugured it came from gCapt. email list. Skycowboy can pick me up in his helicopter. : )[/B]

Nauticart, You got it girl

[QUOTE=skycowboy;51043]I just got an email from Exon Mobile saying that I fit their profile for a job in Nigeria. I don’t even remember applying there. It was probably Shellback sending my resume in every time he comes across a crappy job.

You and those damn resumes…
You don’t remember do you? …last summer during the spill…?

You kept after me to take you to that little topless joint down there in Venice ,La.? Then you fell in love with that little brunette and you couldn’t find anything to write with when you tried to give her your number, so you gave her a few copies of your resume…She was quite impressed and her smile could have lit up the room, that is of course if she had had any teeth…

I have had about 50 relatives that I never knew (of course all were multi millionaires) die or be killed in Nigeria in the last couple of years. I can’t wait to get all of that money once I send them my personal and bank information.

[quote=shellback;51092]you and those damn resumes…
You don’t remember do you? …last summer during the spill…?

You kept after me, while i was busy trying to start the gucci bag thread, to take you to that little topless joint down there in venice ,la.? Then you fell in love with that little brunette and you couldn’t find anything to write with when you tried to give her your number, so you gave her a few copies of your resume…she was quite impressed and her smile could have lit up the room, that is of course if she had had any teeth…[/quote]

ok, i can get back to it now…
love, shellback

F$*%!

Sorry guys. Not sure what happened there but we’ll look into it. FYI we don’t give out email addresses of any of our members. Ever.

I got the same email too. Sorry guys, no idea how that happened.

I didn’t get one. Hmm

[QUOTE=DeckApe;51141]I didn’t get one. Hmm[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t surprise me!!

Cry!
Whimper…

Stay away from it, It’s just like all the other internet scams.
:cool:captblighe:cool:

I believe it’s only called ExxonMobil or even Exxon in the US. Everywhere else Exxon is Esso and is branded different from Mobil.

It seems like one of those emails that flood my spam box… typically a person who “apparently” runs into an inheritance needs your help to free up MASSIVE amounts of money, if u respond to the mail, the next mail will go like… you need to send some money in to free up the huge amount and a bank account number will be given to you. These e mails are even generated from IDs that seem like they are coming from a bank, or affluent institution. you could reply and see what happens, but do not give out any of your personal information etc… cheers