ETO endorsement

Is anyone familiar with the ETO endorsement? I have 3 years as Chief on a Diesel electric with a 6 megawatt plan the vessel falls under subchapter L, I, MOU and WINDIR and another 2 years on a small 1 megawatt diesel electric subchapter L. What else do I need to do for that endorsement? I hold a Chief Limited, Chief MODU and 3rd A/E Unlimited. I have read through the CFR’s and as usual things are not clear. Thanks in advance.

The only other thing you need is a letter of recommendation from c.captain.

[QUOTE=T-bobo;148747]Is anyone familiar with the ETO endorsement? I have 3 years as Chief on a Diesel electric with a 6 megawatt plan the vessel falls under subchapter L, I, MOU and WINDIR and another 2 years on a small 1 megawatt diesel electric subchapter L. What else do I need to do for that endorsement? I hold a Chief Limited, Chief MODU and 3rd A/E Unlimited. I have read through the CFR’s and as usual things are not clear. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

NVIC 23-14.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;148772]NVIC 23-14.[/QUOTE]

I’m going to read through this thoroughly. I have extensive Navy electrical training and experience going back to the 70’s but I don’t know that any of it will be accepted for this endorsement.