DP Conundrum,

You really just have to dispense with all the lowly titles and just put Master of the Universe! Nuff said

[QUOTE=dredgeboater;162185]You really just have to dispense with all the lowly titles and just put Master of the Universe! Nuff said[/QUOTE]

"The Senior Most Gracious Honorable Righteous DP Master of the Universe Captain Admiral DP Master First Class Senior DPO "

I am currently interviewing for someone with these exact qualifications. Do you know how I can contact this individual?

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;162257]I am currently interviewing for someone with these exact qualifications. Do you know how I can contact this individual?[/QUOTE]

That is me and I am here, if the price is right.

//youtu.be/jpfKrMZv0vQ

• Updated - - -

hereā€™s my ā€œfirst class supremeā€ for youā€¦in fact hereā€™s two of them so you got one to give one to your pal

Scooter you took the bait again.:cool:

Bravo to you sir I see what you did there, it was in front of my face the whole time. You rogues have your own slang and acronyms one day I hope to learn it all.  

(A)ll
(H)ail
(T)he
(S)upreme Master

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;162284]Scooter you took the bait again.:cool:[/QUOTE]

so I am an easy markā€¦

Iā€™m your huckleberry $$$

[QUOTE=Jeaux Bawss;162257]I am currently interviewing for someone with these exact qualifications. Do you know how I can contact this individual?[/QUOTE]

If you fly someone out to the Philippines or Ukraine you can get the required qualifications on the back of a cereal box and have someone with no qualifications obtain them overnight.

So can anyone tell me how long it took to get there DP certificate back from the NI. Mine has been in for a few months. One guy on my boat got his in 30 days last fall. But most others I have waited at least 3 months. Has anyone gotten a cert since they started the new shitty web site on January one?