Clarification on 1600T NC/O Master checklist

I remember reading a couple of posts on this subject in the past, but a search for CPR and First Aid didn’t turn up anything.

The “other requirements” section of the checklist lists: first aid (completed within one year), CPR (must be valid) , and [FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT][SIZE=2]Medical Care Provider / Medical 1[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT][SIZE=1]st [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT][SIZE=2]Aid Provider, among other things. After each of these it specifies: (unless previously met). [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT][SIZE=2]Am I correct in assuming that I have “previously met” these requirements by virtue of currently holding a 1600 Ocean Mate? My old STCW certificate lists “proficient in providing medical first aid”, though, as far as i can tell, my current MMC doesn’t (it does list II/1, II/3, IV/2).[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT][SIZE=2]I’m a bit gunshy as the current BST requirement tripped me up last time I applied. I’d really like to get all the required paperwork submitted on the first try this time. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=TimesNewRomanPSMT][SIZE=2]I don’t post often, but i have learned quite a bit by perusing the forums. Any insight on the above would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

If you currently hold STCW for Mate 1600 Oceanbs you should not need Medical Crae Provider (aka Medical First Aid) again. You had to either take that or be grandfathered to it to get STCW OICNW (Regulation II/1).

Ask to have all of the STCW regulations you qualify listed, including RFPNW (Reghulation II/4) BST (Regulation VI/1), advanced fire fighting (Regulation VI/3) Proficiency in Survival Craft (Regulation VI/2) and medical first aid/medical care provider (Regulation VI/4)

Got it, Thank You.