Black ship in fourchon

What happened in Halliburton slip. Sounds like it was over there by stone slip/heavy lift…

someone disconnected a battery to a generator

Yeh and the engineers tricked the deckies and office ppl into thinking it was ok but really it was offshore slash and burn tactics cuz women.

Nevermind, this just in: it was an engineer who didn’t know what a variable frequency drive is. He spit tobacco juice on it then spilled his Mountain Dew (seeing as he needed a new spit bottle), not knowing. He also had no idea what type of engines were on the boat when filling out the 2692, because it’s not important to know. His girlfriend ran off with another woman because of the slash and bun tactics, which may also be part of the issue.

Don’t get the crazy c*** started.

[QUOTE=z-drive;166618]Nevermind, this just in: it was an engineer who didn’t know what a variable frequency drive is. He spit tobacco juice on it then spilled his Mountain Dew (seeing as he needed a new spit bottle), not knowing. He also had no idea what type of engines were on the boat when filling out the 2692, because it’s not important to know. His girlfriend ran off with another woman because of the slash and bun tactics, which may also be part of the issue.[/QUOTE]

Wait, are you saying that the engineer’s woman is cheating on him with Cajaya? Say it aint so!!!

Damn, sounds like I brought up some old feelings… Hell I just wanted to know what happened… Sounds like hell’s coming with this thread!

Excuse me but I know about the make and model of the engine when I’m on the vessel. I may just not remember something from a vessel I was on 7 years ago for a week. And who exactly are you talking about? I don’t chew.

And I am not going to get into the discussion about batteries again. And I won’t be disconnecting and starting batteries, but only because there are none here. I may shut off the air start valve while we are running…just for the he’ll of it.

[QUOTE=coldduck;166621]Don’t get the crazy c*** started.[/QUOTE]

Looks like crazy just walked in the door…and it is time to leave.

I think I figured out what boat she works on! It has 126 batteries onboard imagine the majesty of seeing all those batteries in one engine room…

http://www.professionalmariner.com/September-2012/Fosss-second-hybrid-tugboat-employs-new-more-powerful-lithium-polymer-batteries/

So just taking a wild guess and saying that nobody knows what happened over in Halliburton slip.

[QUOTE=z-drive;166611]someone disconnected a battery to a generator[/QUOTE]

Uh, oh. She is gonna be in trouble. . . .