Atlas Recruiters?

What is the story on Atlas Recruiters?

They are great. They don’t charge the people they are finding the jobs for, they charge the company.

[QUOTE=JW-Oceans;138581]They are great. They don’t charge the people they are finding the jobs for, they charge the company.[/QUOTE]

That is the only kind of headhunter to use. What companies and what types of vessels do they recruit for? Is it mostly temp work?

I have a job with one of the biggest marine surveying companies in the world. I know nothing of the vessel operators they recruit for, just shore side for mariners looking for shoreside work… I was offered a whole lot of different types of jobs, I wanted DP and Marine Warranty Survey and that is what I got. Christine Sanchez was great and now they have a new girl, Ashley Lopez, she was our project admin and moved there. She is great as well… It does not cost you a thing. They will find you a top notch job with a top notch company. All you have to do is deliver because if they let you go within the set time frame atlas will loose money. You won’t loose anything. For a mariner looking to go shoreside it is a real sweet deal!