Assistant Professor of Marine Transportation - University of Alaska Southeast Ketchik

Nine-month tenure track position covered by a collective bargaining agreement. This position requires the successful candidate to work on the Ketchikan campus. Provide administrative leadership in the …

More…

WOW! A whopping $52000 a year and you get to live in sunny Ketchikan all winter long!

Pinch me…I gotta be dreaming!

The ravens roost is closed no reason to visit anymore.

when did the roost close? i guess you could settle for the arctic bar, but it just ain’t the same…

[QUOTE=c.captain;90052]WOW! A whopping $52000 a year and you get to live in sunny Ketchikan all winter long!

Pinch me…I gotta be dreaming![/QUOTE]

Somebody must be dreaming … maybe they provide a dorm room and meal vouchers or they have worked out something so that tenure track profs can eat on the ferries with the crew if there is one around at mealtimes.

It really does look like the denizens of Appalachia-by-the-Sea have finally lost touch completely. Either that or there is a federal program that provides lodging and meals to instructors and pays the State an “administrative fee.”

What a joke!