1600 mate to 3rd mate

From what I’m reading here,if I took my 1600ton mate test after feb.2002 I dont have to take another test to upgrade to 3rd mate?Is this true?if so,to get my 3rd mate I just need apply and have all required schools?all my seatime is on a vessel more than 1600 tons…thanks to anyone who can help with my question…

If all your seatime is >1600, why didn’t you get 3/M in the first place?

prior to me getting my 1600 ton,my seatime was on vessels under 1600 tons,but shortly after getting my 1600ton mate I went to work for another company where I got my present seatime…

[QUOTE=1974csick;46261]From what I’m reading here,if I took my 1600ton mate test after feb.2002 I dont have to take another test to upgrade to 3rd mate?Is this true?if so,to get my 3rd mate I just need apply and have all required schools?all my seatime is on a vessel more than 1600 tons…thanks to anyone who can help with my question…[/QUOTE]

It depends on if you took the OICNW test. Did you have a terrestrial module? And, take the OICNW courses and assessments?

no terrestrial or flashing lights,i figured thats what i would have to take,but not the whole test…not sure though

Traditional long Prom Dress dress and manner, and the general spread of the skirt like an umbrella, Prom Dresses many girls are keen to wear, can be worn in the studio Formal Gowns taking pictures, of course, but the salute in the Registry, it seems too convenient, Special Occasion Dresses too long and the skirt Peng would make people seem so short and the drag on the wedding day, wish to select a small Prom Dresses tent off the ground a little skirt, or ankle length and was A-Straight cut dress; Evening Dresses As for the legs of confidence, but also Try mini or Skirt, etc., if it is free and easy hearty character, wearing white pants Cocktail Dresses sets highlights the fact that personal style, different.
It should be noted, Quinceanera Dresses fishtail skirt is the most convenient and most difficult to dress nice, Party Dresses if not particularly fond of fish bridal dress, or without consideration.
Another to note is that style, many beautiful models hanging on a rack, Homecoming Dresses wearing the body in the model are the United States, the United States alone this is not for everyone, and it is a must try, size does not fit can be change, the bride’s body shape and style and temperament do not match, it will be particularly ugly.

[QUOTE=dressale;46416]Traditional long Prom Dress dress and manner, and the general spread of the skirt like an umbrella, Prom Dresses many girls are keen to wear, can be worn in the studio Formal Gowns taking pictures, of course, but the salute in the Registry, it seems too convenient, Special Occasion Dresses too long and the skirt Peng would make people seem so short and the drag on the wedding day, wish to select a small Prom Dresses tent off the ground a little skirt, or ankle length and was A-Straight cut dress; Evening Dresses As for the legs of confidence, but also Try mini or Skirt, etc., if it is free and easy hearty character, wearing white pants Cocktail Dresses sets highlights the fact that personal style, different.
It should be noted, Quinceanera Dresses fishtail skirt is the most convenient and most difficult to dress nice, Party Dresses if not particularly fond of fish bridal dress, or without consideration.
Another to note is that style, many beautiful models hanging on a rack, wearing the body in the model are the United States, the United States alone this is not for everyone, and it is a must try, size does not fit can be change, the bride’s body shape and style and temperament do not match, it will be particularly ugly.[/QUOTE]

WTF??? Is this supposed to be somewhere else or is there a section on the test I am unaware of?