Wtf?

Any alum support this POS? If not, voice your concern to the school. I think this is an insult to the sailing alumni

http://www.csum.edu/web/support/bethune

If anyone actually goes to watch him, I’ll bet it’s limited to faculty and GSMA majors…

Oh you know CMA out here just supporting Pirates and shit. Our President is a man with some seriously fucked up ideas on what CMA should be. Now is the time to mention his son was a Goblow.

[QUOTE=cali deckie;172263]Oh you know CMA out here just supporting Pirates and shit. Our President is a man with some seriously fucked up ideas on what CMA should be. Now is the time to mention his son was a Goblow.[/QUOTE]

could be worse…

CMA could have the Great Phlatuent Phucking Phraud come to speak to the students and before a single word escape his mouth, he’d vomit on all of them!

[QUOTE=c.captain;172265]could be worse…

CMA could have the Great Phlatuent Phucking Phraud come to speak to the students and before a single word escape his mouth, he’d vomit on all of them![/QUOTE]

You are kinda rough on that guy Scooter.

[QUOTE=AHTS Master;172267]You are kinda rough on that guy Scooter.[/QUOTE]

I am not a kind man…but you already know that

I’m sure they tried but isnt he either in jail or on the run?

[QUOTE=brjones;172252]Any alum support this POS? If not, voice your concern to the school. I think this is an insult to the sailing alumni

http://www.csum.edu/web/support/bethune[/QUOTE]

It’s an insult to anyone with a moderately functioning brain. . . . purposely rams his boat into a ship and then demands compensation. . . . I still really wonder what kind of P&I cover the whalers have. . . I am guessing no one would let the Sea Shepherd vessels into a club. . . .

Hey, California is a bit strange…next up on the President’s Speaker Series, you are invited to hear Abduwali Muse offer a unique perspective on admiralty law in the 21st century! In December, they look forward to hosting CDR Martin Arriola, USN. The former captain of USS Porter is scheduled to present two back-to-back lectures on best practices under the COLREGS, as well as Bridge Resource Management.