Write Trump Now

Trump may want to set back the clock on environmental and global warming, but not all states of the union want to follow his lead: http://e360.yale.edu/features/in-the-face-of-trump-environmental-rollback-california-stands-in-defiance

In California they are gearing up for Hydrogen powered cars and trucks: http://syslagronn.no/2017/02/21/syslagronn/shell-er-nels-hemmelige-kunde_191949/
With heavy weights like Shell and Toyota as the instigators, this little Norwegian company stand a good chance of succeeding in USA.

It’s fantastic how you always tell us about things going on in our country as if none of us watch or read any news (real or fake).

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;195498]It’s fantastic how you always tell us about things going on in our country as if none of us watch or read any news (real or fake).[/QUOTE]

Not everybody on this forum are Americans, or may not catch the same news as you or me.

BTW; If I remember right you are quoting facts about Norway from time to time as well.

I don’t treat anything I read on the internet about Norway as fact. If you take it that way it’s just to have fun with you. I don’t live there and outside of a handful of Norge Techs I’ve met during shipyard periods I don’t know anyone who lives there. So I admit I don’t know anything other than what I read and I take that with a grain of salt. You constantly post links about what goes on here like it’s fact and you have a full picture of how things are in America. You don’t know shit except what the author of the particular article thinks. This is the larger part of the “fake news” and “alternative facts” nonsense everyone is consumed with. It appears a vast majority of news sites are posting opinions and editorials with factoids in them as unbiased news when it’s far from it.

I take your postings about Norway as just fun as well and usually answer in the same tone. Sometime I do bring you links to facts about Norway, or anywhere else, but not without a critical assessment of those “facts”. Like you I have a healthy scepticism about what I read on the internet, or anywhere else.

You constantly post links about what goes on here like it’s fact and you have a full picture of how things are in America. You don’t know shit except what the author of the particular article thinks. This is the larger part of the “fake news” and “alternative facts” nonsense everyone is consumed with. It appears a vast majority of news sites are posting opinions and editorials with factoids in them as unbiased news when it’s far from it.

As to the links I post to articles on American and other medias, I am fully aware of the biases and political bents that exists between the various sources, as I assume you and other informed Americans are. I take it that you make your own judgement on the opinions expressed and reliability of “facts” presented by those media I link to.

For myself I have NEVER claimed to know EVERYTHING about anything, but I do have opinions about most things. Being an avid “news junkie” I have been reading and watching a variety of news and opinions from a wide range of sources for many years. I form my own opinions from that and from talking and listening to people from all over the world, incl. Americans from all walks of life and all levels of education.

So you just keep on ribbing me with “facts” about Norway and I’ll keep y’ll up to date on the goings on in Norway, in USA and elsewhere, based on more or less reliable sources for you to make up your own mind what is “alternative fact”, what is “fake news” and what is unbiased reporting.

If it works like that I’ll try it for my daughter…:relaxed:

So you’re kind of a Think Tank ?