What happened to gCaptain radio?

Last episode I can find is #51 from last summer…just give up?

cannot connect for a long time.

pls help!

[QUOTE=captjamied;153264]Last episode I can find is #51 from last summer…just give up?[/QUOTE]

Jeff had to take some personal time… I’m meeting with him to discuss the show next week but it’s looking like he’ll probably be unable to return anytime soon. We are also working on a big announcement which has delayed the search for a new cohost.

Don’t tease us like that! Oh John, you do so know how to tug at our heart strings! I’m just a fragile girl with fragile emotions, what would my local padre say about me swooning over the likes of you gCaptain boys?

[QUOTE=john;154554]We are also working on a big announcement which has delayed the search for a new cohost.[/QUOTE]

NYAH! I’ll believe it when I read about it in the funny papers…

[QUOTE=john;154554]We are also working on a big announcement.[/QUOTE]

GCaptain will become a paid subscription site? Say it ain’t so.

So long, and thanks for all the fish?

Patience is a tug boat…

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;154566]GCaptain will become a paid subscription site? Say it ain’t so.[/QUOTE]

No we were just pushing out a new site design but hey, that’s not a bad idea :wink:

[QUOTE=john;163461]No we were just pushing out a new site design but hey, that’s not a bad idea ;)[/QUOTE]

Then it’ll really become a ghost town, haha

Excellent news. I listen on Overcast, if that information is of any use to the producers.