USMMA Alumni Association and Foundation Evicted

Would you kindly stop calling me Irene, I’m Phoebe.

Nurse, are you sure these are Advil? :wink:

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;108962]Nurse, are you sure these are Advil? ;)[/QUOTE]

I didn’t think Advil were little diamond shaped blue pills… Are you sure about these?

[QUOTE=TunaTom;107091]Oops, looks like the mansion gates are slowly closing and all the freebie-schooled wannabe mariners (that is, until graduation) are going to have to pay for their education just like everyone else (except that is, for those REAL service academy graduates from West Point, Annapolis, etc. who will go in Harm’s Way to serve this country “versus” the majority of Kings Pointers who go into silk suits, aligator shoes, business graduate programs and investment jobs).

It was Ronald Reagan, that platinum-plated diety of Republican Americanism, who preached his fire and brimstone message that “the Federal Government should NOT be spending taxpayer money on anything that the private sector or the states can do better and cheaper”. Amen to that. Hey … wait a minute! Looks like that thought may finally have finally taken root in MARAD. Why are taxpayer dollars WASTED on training a bunch of little Lord and Lordette Faunteroys when there are 6 major state institutions training better and brighter mariners at almost zero cost to the taxpayer?

Thank you Uncle Sam for putting on your steel-toed boots and nicely kicked the USMMAAA buttocks off campus. GMATS–Gone! Administration Malarkey–GONE! Training Ship–GONE! Officer’s Club–GONE! Alumni Association–GONE! You’re on course … FULL SPEED AHEAD – close the rest of that petrified white elephant carcass and save taxpayer money for beneficial taxpayer programs.[/QUOTE]

Like every other Maritime Academy out there…USMMA produces some very good and some very poor mariners.

I always knew that KP wasn’t very liked by the other maritime academies but man, didn’t know it was at this level…quite amusing really. Keep it up.