USCG Proceedings Magazine Online Survey

Proceedings wants your opinion.

Please let us know how we can improve the magazine and our online content. Go to www.uscg.mil/proceedings and click on “Your Opinion.”

Your comments are anonymous, so feel free to express your opinions. However, since we won’t know who sent a particular comment; if you’d like a reply, please e-mail: HQS-DG-NMCProceedings@uscg.mil.

Thank you!

–Proceedings editor

HEY “[B]AMERICAN PILOT ASSOCIATION[/B]” - WHAT CHANGES ARE YOU GOING TO INSTILL IN YOUR ORGANIZATIONS YOU OVERSEE ? …OR ARE YOU STILL ASS DEEP IN INSURANCE LITIGATION WITH GREAT AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY FOR THEM NOT COVERING YOU DUE TO A “SEAWORTHYNESS ISSUE”…WHERE ONE OF YOUR ELITE LOST THEIR PILOT BOAT WITH DISCOVERY OF A DRUG USE ISSUE AS PER ARTICLE JUST PUBLISHED BELOW. YOUR REPS. MISLED THE NTSB PANEL ON 4/9/08 COSCO BUSAN HEARING…AND THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS ABOUT IT NOW…AWAITING YOUR NEXT DONATION AMOUNT AND TO WHO… TYPE IN “[B]GALTEX PILOT BOAT[/B]” OR “[B]Boat operator killed in accident had lost license five years earlier due to drug test[/B]”

Some interesting observations the NTSB NOW HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF:
On 4/9/08 - NTSB PUBLIC WEBCAST INVESTIGATION:

Barnicle BOB of APA - You were under oath.
…and the legal council Rep. for APA… when asked specifically by the panel if you are aware of a problem within the associations with drug abuse…your reply was “[I][B]not significantly…we had one small group who was kinda in-the-dark on the Federal Regulations” ( end quote).[/B][/I] OBVIOUSLY THE ABOVE ARTICLE ( OBTAINED THROUGH FOIA ) CLEARLY SHOWS THIS ISSUE IS [B]MORE THAN JUST " NOT SIGNIFICANTLY[/B] ". Hey - last time checked…any fraudulent insurance claim over 200k is a [U]1st DEGREE FELONY[/U] in the State Of Texas.
The boat was insured for 365k.

Remember the old Christmas song " [I][B][U]Chesnuts Roasting on an open fire"… ?[/U][/B][/I] It is a fitting tune in this venue.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->[RIGHT]<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->[/RIGHT]
<!-- message, attachments, sig -->