USCG 'house mouse' duty

Elisha Morrow and three other young recruits were subject to extreme sexual harassment at a boot camp in Cape May, New Jersey, in 2009-10

Chief Petty Officer Carlos Resendez selected them for ‘house mouse’ duty and made them scrub floors while he commented on their bodies
Resendez also taught training classes intended to stop sexual harassment in the military
He was sentenced to a year in military prison

But Morrow is now pushing for harder punishments for military commanders who sexually harass or assault their subordinates

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526429/Military-commander-forced-recruit-sex-three-scrub-office-hands-knees-dubbed-house-mouse-duty.html#ixzz2ny7XtfRq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Are you fucking kidding me? It’s boot camp, it’s not fun. I had to go through shit like that. It’s a shame but everything is just to PC. I feel bad for the dude pushing boots. That sucks.

[QUOTE=seadonkey;126539]Are you fucking kidding me? It’s boot camp, it’s not fun. I had to go through shit like that. It’s a shame but everything is just to PC. I feel bad for the dude pushing boots. That sucks.[/QUOTE]

They ought to go back to the way it was when I was in, men train men and women train women. You’ll eliminate 95% of that crap.

Theres a difference between being hard on recruits and taking advantage of them. This guy should be ashamed of himself for what he did.

When I went through boot camp in cape may in 2011, one of my CC’s was a prior Army Ranger and the other a Force Recon Marine. We got our asses beat but we learned alot and I still have the utmost respect for them two.