Ugliest Ship Contest

To help promote our friends at the Ugly Ship blog we are starting this contest for the ugliest ship.

Prizes: Top 5 contest winners will get a free gCaptain t-Shirt, top prize will be a t-shirt and a Starbucks gift card.

End date… tbd.

Winners: We will choose our favorite and winners will be chosen by poll.

To get started visit [I][B]Ugly Ship[/B][/I] (or upload own ugly ship photo) and find the most rusted, off colored, weirdest designed vessel on the high seas then embedd it on this thread.

Note: To qualify photos must be embedded with vessel information linked to original source. For example:

M/V[B]Seven Island Yume - Photo by Unknown Source
[/B]

My favorite smell as good as they look.

Cattle ships.

kewl-

can we do an ugliest ship-mate contest too?:stuck_out_tongue:

I assume I’m not allowed to participate?? ;-D

[quote=cmjeff;8513]My favorite smell as good as they look.

Cattle ships.[/quote]
Dude while I was in UAE there was a sheep ship! You talk about stank!!

Now dis is da butt ugliest ship I done ever seen

da sad ting is dat der are so many udders

(from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Salam_Boccaccio_'98)

K line’s Western Highway - Photo by VesselTracker.com

I hope we can enter more than once because THIS is the Ugliest Ship [B][I][U]EVER[/U][/I][/B]!

Canadian National Railroads ferry m/s ABEGWEIT (1982-1999)

Obviously retired and scrapped way early out of shame, embarrassment and that they could not find a crew willing to serve on such a pig…

What was the Naval Architect who designed this abomination thinking! The shipyard workers probably lost their eyesight building her!

Yacht Painted with what looks like Razzle Dazzle Camouflage - Photographer Unknown

[QUOTE=joey;8598]

Yacht Painted with what looks like Razzle Dazzle Camouflage - Photographer Unknown[/QUOTE]

And WHY EXACTLY do you paint your yacht in dazzle cammo? to protect it from your angry investors you swindled to buy it???

Because you can!

Because Partridge Camo would be trademark infringement .[ATTACH]20[/ATTACH]