Top Contributer Contest

That deserved a “Thanks” Capt Lee! We also looking into getting a few “Plank Owner” certificates made for you, Anchorman and a few of the other “old timers”. That being siad we all certainly owe you more than a button press and a wall hanging!

The reason I started adding my .02 cents worth around here was the posts I read from Capt. Lee and Anchorman. They motivated me to jump in and participate!

Those two were a motivating factor for me as well…

John, the best contributor to this forum other than those of you in the gCaptain office would have to be Mr. James Cavo. I admit the initial draw for me was reading the advice and humor of Capt. Lee. anchorman and Capt-A, the input from JD has always been on target, proffessional and at times comical. I vote JD Cavo overall best contributor.
Any seconds?
Mr. C. I checked the Federal Statutes. The gCaptain t-shirt doesn’t violate the laws.
Information concerning ethics in Federal employment can be found in 5 CFR 2635
<span style="font-size: larger;]Gifts Federal Employees Can Accept</span>– Gifts valued at $20 or less per “source”, per occasion, although individual gifts from one source cannot exceed $50 in a calendar year.

ABSOLUTELY !!! I second it…

Third.

Fourth!

John?

Fifth.

I agree completely!! (Sorry I was at the Maritime Security Expothe last 3 days)
At the expo I got to talk with Ryan Owens, Chief, Industry Outreach Branch, and Lennis Fludd, Chief of Staff Office of Global Maritime Awareness. Both showed interest in participating in the forum. I think we can all agree the high degree of benefit JDCavo brings to the conversation, I’m excited to see this type of interaction continue!