This is certainly a very hard place to find oneself and it's killing me!

DAMNED HOW I WANT TO POST TO THE THREADS ABOUT TOM BETHEL’S FLATULENT MOUTH, THAT PUNK WHO IS SPOUTING OFF TO CAPT. LEE AND THE IDIOTIC FENNICA GROUNDING! But alas, my account is still not allowing me to add to threads I do not start although John says he will try to fix things soon. I endure being on the outside looking in an can only give my support in a separate thread here to those who also wield their own sticks.

Just know that my lack of presence in those threads doesn’t mean I am not there in spirit nor is the pointy stick being kept holstered because I am suddenly kind and gentle because I ain’t! Lee, for the love of God, please take Mr. Berke Deveci apart for me. Kick him in the NUT because that is what DICKS like him deserve!

I think I can speak for everyone mr c captain, that when we are posting we often wonder, ‘how would c captain retort to this?’

[QUOTE=Ctony;165437]I think I can speak for everyone mr c captain, that when we are posting we often wonder, ‘how would c captain retort to this?’[/QUOTE]

in most cases regarding the referenced threads the answer is liberal use of the mighty stick…especially regarding the esteemed Berke Deveci! In his case, the stick would be run right through his pointy head!

sorry no pictures this time

[QUOTE=c.captain;165435] Lee, for the love of God, please take Mr. Berke Deveci apart for me. Kick him in the NUT because that is what DICKS like him deserve![/QUOTE]

I am, but the tender soul is doing it in PM´s. Professional help and chemistry is required.

Run it (the stick) up some NOAA corps puckered arseholes too while you’re at it, will ya? I’ll buy you a beer or two.

I am in a rage this fine weekend.

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;165443]I am, but the tender soul is doing it in PM´s. Professional help and chemistry is required.[/QUOTE]

FUCK BEING TENDER!

please disembowel that PIECE OF SHIT PUNK!

I was looking forward to your latest remarks on TAL. The old threads on them were from like 5 years ago.

WWCCD…

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;165459]I was looking forward to your latest remarks on TAL. The old threads on them were from like 5 years ago.[/QUOTE]

that’s another thread where I haven’t been able to launch my pointy stick because I am not able to reply but I am more incensed at Tom Bethel’s Verbal Diarrhea Diatribe

the mighty M54 is growing rusty waiting till I am able to let fire!

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=catherder;165446]Run it (the stick) up some NOAA corps puckered arseholes too while you’re at it, will ya? I’ll buy you a beer or two.[/QUOTE]

OH FUCKING CHRIST! Those utterly worthless excuses for “mariners”…off with their heads! ALL OF EM!

why in the name of God do we have a “uniformed” service for deck officers on research vessels? BEYOND BELIEF!

we wanted to learn more about the ultramariner who calls himself Berke Deveci so we sent our crack investigative reporters to scour the waterfront to find out and this is what they brought back

film of the carnage at 11!

oh god imagine all of us too stoopid to google his name! Thanks for this little bit of gold! I suspect we have heard the last of him.

breaking news just in…Berke Deveci’s resume is leaked to the press and such a sorry soiled tale it tells

• Updated - - -

bloody HELL…sabotaged by Turkish agents!

here’s the link

since I can’t reply directly to the thread concerning the FENNICA I just want to say here that I simply cannot believe Shell would allow any vessel in their fleet to anchor or go anywhere near those waters to the east of Hog Island after what happened in 2012 with the NOBLE DISCOVERER! This suddenly is beginning to show a clown circus back in town which hasn’t learned a damned thing from the debacle of three summers ago. They must have retained Buddy Curry for their ringleader or are at least channeling his spirit in late night seances they hold at the Grand Aleutian Hotel?

PHUCKING PHARSICAL PHOOLS!

[QUOTE=c.captain;165499]since I can’t reply directly to the thread concerning the FENNICA I just want to say here that I simply cannot believe Shell would allow any vessel in their fleet to anchor or go anywhere near those waters to the east of Hog Island after what happened in 2012 with the NOBLE DISCOVERER! This suddenly is beginning to show a clown circus back in town which hasn’t learned a damned thing from the debacle of three summers ago. They must have retained Buddy Curry for their ringleader or are at least channeling his spirit in late night seances they hold at the Grand Aleutian Hotel?

PHUCKING PHARSICAL PHOOLS![/QUOTE]

How do you figure it’s Shell’s fault? I mean what is your thinking?

Shell should have declared that anchorage inside of Hog Island as verboten PERIOD! That is dangerous ground there and there is not one single reason it NEEDS to be used. Once again, they are stoopidly setting their operation up for accidents to occur and now an expensive and potentially critical vessel to the operation is out till it can be drydocked in Portland, repaired and returned to Alaska. It is becoming abundantly clear that Shell has little capability to learn from past mistakes and with even this small accident, confidence it their ability to pull off 2015 is suddenly undermined needlessly. Who is managing this operation these days and do they have ANY Alaskan experience NOW or is it the same clown circus again as the last time with different names and faces.

remember that the NOBLE DSCOVERER almost came to grief in the same place back in 2012 and it was only the ability of Shell to strongarm the USCG that a clear vessel grounding was declared as only a “near miss”.

[QUOTE=c.captain;165519]remember that the NOBLE DSCOVERER almost came to grief in the same place back in 2012 and it was only the ability of Shell to strongarm the USCG that a clear vessel grounding was declared as only a “near miss”.[/QUOTE]

I don’t see Shell or USCG mentioned…

From Alaska Marine Pilots/Port Information website—http://www.ampilots.com/documents/2013_General_Port_Parameters.pdf:

"Captain’s Bay/Hog Island anchorages
: Anchorage is available east of Hog Island for up to four vessels, depending on vessel size. This area is good holding ground, but is sometimes unworkable for vessel to vessel offloads due to ocean swell. Captain’s Bay offers many deep water anchorages depending on size and weather conditions. This area is good holding, in 26 to 43 fathoms, but requires sufficient anchor gear. The head of Captain’s Bay offers one anchor position for vessels under 350’. This area also falls under Severe Weather Storm Plan and Winter Rules and also USCG guidelines.

These parameters developed by AMP are advisory in nature only. They are offered for
your assistance and to give you a general indication of what requirements might apply to
a given port. The parameters are not intended to supersede the authority of the
individual pilot. Each situation has unique characteristics with regard to the vessel,
weather conditions, and other variables. Each decision on vessel movement rests with the discretion of the pilot dispatched for the job."

This is what it says in the Coast Pilot

Mariners are advised that low flying aircraft may be present over Hog Island Channel in the vicinity of Dutch Harbor Airport. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has requested that vessels transit with caution and not anchor within the area.

Ha … I had no idea! Must explain why there was no juicy comment on that recent Noble-Shell thread re. this: Curious coincidence involving Shell, Iran, Noble Corp and $2.16 billion – Royal Dutch Shell Plc .com

What’s with running off the new guys? When I read Berke Deveci’s original post and the grammar policing that followed I knew that English was not this guys first language. He came on here, into the Cadet section I might add, to ask about school functions. He did not get disrespectful or belligerent until he was attacked for his ill use of English grammar. How well do you speak Turkish? That’s what I thought.

I am honestly appalled that John or Mikey or whomever hasn’t put a stop to the way new guys get treated on here. One day when c.captain and Kennebec Captain and the other ‘old timers’ move on, there won’t be anyone left and the forums will die a slow and painful death because new blood was never allowed to flow and the new guys distance themselves from a forum that does nothing but insult and attack them both personally and professionally.