This cajaya business is way out of hand

Holy Cow how did I never see this thread before? Lively entertainment while I’m having my first cup of coffee this morning. https://youtu.be/W5FfJ89rGPc

Ok…glad to know when I read the newest posts before my first cup of coffee at 0600’ish I was not dreaming.

I missed this whole kumbaya canjaya era.
So what’s going on here… is fraq having an affair with this kumbaya bitch?

I love you guys…

Holy Christ I just almost ran over a trawler. Is this actually happening?
I owe the AB big time.

You’re going to hell for putting that earworm in my head on auto-repeat …

OK, well, actually it’s a great song with an awesome beat, so you are forgiven ;D

Might have to start up a new station on Pandora.

Well, I"ve been on a one hit wonder hits of the 70’s kick (although War does not fit in to that category at all - it was just appropriate for this morning I think). If you get on that kick though, do yourself a favor and start with the Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtracks stat. Many ear worms there.

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

23031660_537681843240484_741827276439836754_n

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Time to close this thread.

WTF??? It’s like we stumbled upon Real Housewives of the Maritime World.

Wholeheartedly agree.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I step away for two measly years, and this is what I find…

WTF is going on here.
And I thought sorting out personal issues online was a thing that you do as a 14 year old on MySpace. Take it private, nobody gives a damn

Did Captain Caveman get caught with the Teen Angels?

Paging Dr. Anonymous, paging Dr. Anonymous… Acute couples therapy situation. Code blue STAT.

I don’t know, seems like 80/20 is about right. 85/15 is really pushing it.