This cajaya business is way out of hand

It seems inevitable now that in every thread, somebody’s going to insult cajaya, draw her into it, and derail it into a thread about how much they hate her. It’s becoming difficult to find content over the noise of “CAJAYA SUCKS CAJAYA SUCKS CAJAYA SUCKS.” I don’t give a damn whether she does or not, but this constant bashing back and forth is dragging this forum down FAST. Can we cancel the gcajaya name change and get gcaptain back?

1 Like

The answer to your issue is simple. Don’t engage her in battle.

Ignore her and she will get bored and stop posting. Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen because there are a few bored members who enjoy calling her out.

The forum’s “Ignore” function can be useful.

1 Like

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;175471]The answer to your issue is simple. Don’t engage her in battle.

Ignore her and she will get bored and stop posting. Unfortunately, that’s not going to happen because there are a few bored members who enjoy calling her out.

The forum’s “Ignore” function can be useful.[/QUOTE]

You are correct and I apologize. . . she is my first entry into the “Ignore” pit. . .

1 Like

[QUOTE=cmakin;175475]You are correct and I apologize. . . she is my first entry into the “Ignore” pit. . .[/QUOTE]

I will join in making her my first entry as well. Life is too short to waste time poking through the manure of a rabid cow.

[QUOTE=Steamer;175478]Life is too short to waste time poking through the manure of a rabid cow.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, that’s an epic quote. I’m going to steal it.

1 Like

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;175480]Whoa, that’s an epic quote. I’m going to steal it.[/QUOTE]

Consider it a gift to be used wisely.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;175471]The answer to your issue is simple. Don’t engage her in battle.

The forum’s “Ignore” function can be useful.[/QUOTE]
I apologize guys. I will practice what I preach and not feed the fire.

[QUOTE=Ctony;175489]I apologize guys. I will practice what I preach and not feed the fire.[/QUOTE]

I too want the “person” to suffocate so will likewise try to cut off her oxygen supply but it will not be easy

why don’t we all collectively ask John or Mike to simply stifle her? they have done it to others during the EL FARO thread.

[QUOTE=c.captain;175495]I too want the “person” to suffocate so will likewise try to cut off her oxygen supply but it will not be easy

why don’t we all collectively ask John or Mike to simply stifle her? they have done it to others during the EL FARO thread.[/QUOTE]

To tell the truth, I made this thread because people like you and the rest of the idiots with no restraint in this thread have become more disruptive than cajaya’s ever been. I get it. You dislike her. I freaking get it. OK. I haven’t paid enough attention to her to build up some intense reserve of hatred that I have to spew all over gcaptain, messing it up for everybody. Why don’t you and the rest of the whiners just roll your eyes, shut the hell up for once, and quit throwing rocks? It’d be a lot nicer if there was only one person I needed to stop paying attention to instead of half the veteran crew.

1 Like

It takes two to tango and Cajaya has a long line of eager dance partners…

[QUOTE=DeckApe;175501]It takes two to tango and Cajaya has a long line of eager dance partners…[/QUOTE]

and I am one but my only hope in taking her on was to try to kill her which it appears cannot be done by one or by a handful of us here. It is a pity when someone like our “fair lady” can create such havoc in our forum and it is only my wish that collectively we could force her to cease or to get the forum management to see what is happening and to take action. I guess that won’t happen so I am going to “ignore” her from no on. I will not require another session of being “learned” here.

[QUOTE=c.captain;175504]and I am one but my only hope in taking her on was to try to kill her which it appears cannot be done by one or a handful of us here. It is a pity when someone like our “fair lady” can create such havoc in our forum and it is only my wish that collectively we could force her to cease or to get the forum management to see what is happening and to take action. I guess that won’t happen so I am going to “ignore” her from no on. I will not require another session of being “learned” here.[/QUOTE]
Thanks to glaug-eldare. Very sobering. I did my part and used the ignore function…since I am not adult enough to just not engage.
As far as forum management goes, we are all adults and know what is right. Just like on the boat, handle things in house and don’t let it get to the shoreside management level. I personally will not let my lack of restraint soil things here again.

I agree, it’s time for ccaptain to stop being a whiney baby and a bully!

Using the IGNORE button shows you are a weak person. JMO…

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175511]Using the IGNORE button shows you are a weak person. JMO…[/QUOTE]

Weak? Is it weakness to prefer not to view posts of rabid cow manure?
I think not.

(Hat tip to Steamer)

[QUOTE=knothead;175508]I agree, it’s time for ccaptain to stop being a whiney baby and a bully![/QUOTE]

I like the Rabid Cow Manure thing but You have to learn from your enemies. You have to be able to talk to them. If not then you use the IGNORE button which makes you weak. I don’t think of her as an enemy. I just read what she posts and try to use it as a leader. Same thing from C. Captain. …

He’s full of shit in my eyes but I respect what he posts even if it pisses me off. (Being from the south) But if you ever think you know it all, you are doomed as a leader. To many folks have already proven that and you can see it a lot by the responses on this Forum.

I try not to post on some things but when you do you need to stick to your guns and this one I will stick to.

Trying to shame someone, run them off is just bullying and using your thug friends is just like a GANG. You never hear about a SINGLE gang member doing shit. It’s always a group of them because they are pussies when all is said and done.

Take it the way you want but CANJA never did anything that some of the most popular posters has done in the past. You have to listen and then tell them to STFU but listen. I think she was over the top too when she first came on the scene but no more the some of the top posters.

Would I drink a beer with her along with C. Captain. YOU DAMN TOOTING I WOULD. I may not agree with either but Both seem knowledgeable and I like both for their straight way of talking. SO… If either CANJA or C. CAPTAIN is ever is Pensacola, Fl please shoot me an PM. I will buy you both drinks all night.

CANJA - Please forgive the … :slight_smile:
God Bless

In all fairness, the people that didn’t know how do to thread repair were from all over, neighboring states as well but had been working down there for awhile. I just needed some way to describe the workboat way of doing things, and that was the best I could muster up. Sorry southerners

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175511]Using the IGNORE button shows you are a weak person. JMO…[/QUOTE]

Ok so I’m weak. You know the old saying call me whatever you want as long as its not late to dinner.