The Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov

[ATTACH]4523[/ATTACH]
This fine specimen of Russian naval power appears to exceed acceptable pollution standards. Let’s hope they can limp back home after the Spaniards refused their request for fuel.

I wonder if they give a thot to pollution standards? they can prob get fuel somewhere, or cannibalize their fleet. I’ll look it up but I’ve not a handle on posting what I find on here yet. After we & EU let Putin lock up the European fuel situation Spain won’t dare!!

Looks state of the art, is it autonomous? Does it have batteries or hydrogen fuel cells?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;191903]Looks state of the art, is it autonomous? Does it have batteries or hydrogen fuel cells?[/QUOTE]

I’ve put a call in to the Kremlin to find out but they’re busy hacking Hillary’s emails and rigging the election.

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;191905]I’ve put a call in to the Kremlin to find out but they’re busy hacking Hillary’s emails and rigging the election.[/QUOTE]

Try contacting CIA they SHOULD know, unless they are too busy planning their next assassination of a foreign leader somewhere.

I think it said 4 boilers at 50K hp each but that doesn’t seem right hitting 29 knots. The rooskies would prefer trump to avoid a ‘conflict’.

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;191905]I’ve put a call in to the Kremlin to find out but they’re busy hacking Hillary’s emails and rigging the election.[/QUOTE]

Or invading Lithuania while everyone is preoccupied with electing either a redface clown or a whiteface clown. (see Eric Idle’s ha-ha-only-serious treatise: The Road to Mars, if you don’t know what I mean by that.)

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;191894][ATTACH]4523[/ATTACH]
This fine specimen of Russian naval power appears to exceed acceptable pollution standards. Let’s hope they can limp back home after the Spaniards refused their request for fuel.[/QUOTE]

They already have two full tankers sitting in the Med near Spain. Rust buckets each…but professional at their tasks.

Very easy to mistake them for MSC tankers…if not for the excessive rust.