Testing if this thing is on

well, as of this morning the “new posts” function is working again but I still can’t reply to a thread I did not start. Painfully slow progress but progress all the same.

I do want to add to “The Sea is My Brother” thread but so far no luck…what’s it gonna take?

I was wrong about the “new posts” button…it only works if I am not logged in. WHAT GIVES HERE? Come on guys…fix my account to reset all the functionality to it…please?

[QUOTE=c.captain;163863]I do want to add to “The Sea is My Brother” thread but so far no luck…what’s it gonna take?[/QUOTE]

I am really beginning to get PISSED here! I want badly to contribute to the “The Sea is My Bother” thread but can’t. This situation has been ongoing for more than a week and I want to know why it is taking forever to fix this trainwreck?

SHEESH!

I was wondering where you were!

[QUOTE=wcrutch;163891]I was wondering where you were![/QUOTE]

YEAH! I was wondering the same thing?

You can’t even post in the noob thread? He’s highly edumacated and all, and wants a job in the wheelhouse right away. Can you help him?

Nope…can’t post to shit unless I start it. Go figure?

He’s highly edumacated and all, and wants a job in the wheelhouse right away.

did anyone tell him he could go to the GoM and get a large OSV master’s license in 90days from OS?

Can you help him?

CHRIST! I can’t even help myself let alone lost souls like his…

this place is going right down the tubes…8 hours on a Monday afternoon and all of 10 posts to the forum. Used to get ten posts in half an hours…

ah for the good ol’ daze…I need a drink!

[QUOTE=c.captain;163926]this place is going right down the tubes…8 hours on a Monday afternoon and all of 10 posts to the forum. Used to get ten posts in half an hours…

ah for the good ol’ daze…I need a drink![/QUOTE]

The good shit gets deleted. What can I say?

we gotta take over some other joint.

Take the hint c.captain, it’s a conspiracy to get rid of you.

Have you had stuff deleted lately?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;163933]Have you had stuff deleted lately?[/QUOTE]

No he isn’t… but some of his psots are getting caught in the new spam net.

[QUOTE=john;163955]No he isn’t… but some of his psots are getting caught in the new spam net.[/QUOTE]

caught in an FBI Spam Net?

Surely not MOI?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;163933]Have you had stuff deleted lately?[/QUOTE]

Not in the last week, but about a week ago, yes.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=john;163955]No he isn’t… but some of his psots are getting caught in the new spam net.[/QUOTE]

GET THE NET!

[QUOTE=Kraken;163931]Take the hint c.captain, it’s a conspiracy to get rid of you.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! I got one word for that…

NEVER!

c.captain, I do not understand why you don’t just sign up for a new account so you can post until they get it figured out. Now, if you do this and find your posts “Going into Spam” as John says then maybe the internet GODS are telling you something.

[QUOTE=Tugs;163983]c.captain, I do not understand why you don’t just sign up for a new account so you can post until they get it figured out. Now, if you do this and find your posts “Going into Spam” as John says then maybe the internet GODS are telling you something.[/QUOTE]

No, I intend to lick them here…or they will lick me.

[QUOTE=Tugs;163983]c.captain, I do not understand why you don’t just sign up for a new account so you can post until they get it figured out. Now, if you do this and find your posts “Going into Spam” as John says then maybe the internet GODS are telling you something.[/QUOTE]

He may already have alter-ego accounts on here…maybe one of them is jeaux bawse?