Testing if this thing is on

Hey, the android phone works like the laptop now. GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

[QUOTE=AB Murph;163576]Hey, the android phone works like the laptop now. GREAT WORK GUYS!!![/QUOTE]

Where did you download it?

[QUOTE=catherder;163579]Where did you download it?[/QUOTE]

this forum has become so boring I think I am going to puke!

I have never downloaded the app. I just log on the website with my phone. It use to take me to the mobile version, which I hate no matter the website. Now the mobile version and full site version are the same.

[QUOTE=c.captain;163586]this forum has become so boring I think I am going to puke![/QUOTE]

First you have to be able to read the damn thing … the only way I got to this post was because an “activity stream” showed up without my requesting or desiring it. I have not been able to get to recent posts since it “redirects” forever or until I give up.

I used to enjoy the site but as far as I am concerned, it is broken, FUBAR, titso. Why did someone think it was necessary to scrap a perfectly functioning site to replace it with garbage that is even worse (if that is possible) on a mobile device?

Today is the first time that I have had four buttons appear at the bottom of every page. Up to now I have had no complaints and have not have any trouble using the new option and going to the newest post. This I have found to be a really nice feature.

Now as for these damn buttons, they take up way to much of the screen. There might be some that would use them to share something to Facebook or Twitter but for the most part all that it is doing is clogging up the screen.

[QUOTE=c.captain;163586]this forum has become so boring I think I am going to puke![/QUOTE]

Here, this should cheer you up dah-link

//youtu.be/tu5cqqZLSlY

WTF happened to my gCaptain?

Lost a bunch of functionality, Posts are boring.

Screw it, I have better things to do to occupy my free time.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;163738]WTF happened to my gCaptain?

Lost a bunch of functionality, Posts are boring.

Screw it, I have better things to do to occupy my free time.[/QUOTE]

oh how I hear you brother…my participation is down 95% and it’ll be a very long recovery to ever get back to where I was before here. THIS PLACE SUCKS NOW!

[QUOTE=c.captain;163741]oh how I hear you brother…my participation is down 95% and it’ll be a very long recovery to ever get back to where I was before here. THIS PLACE SUCKS NOW![/QUOTE]

Serious q…

Have you given thought to running your own forum?

It even scared off Jeux! Coincidence?

[QUOTE=catherder;163744]Have you given thought to running your own forum?[/QUOTE]

and WHY would I want to do that exactly? I used to get all the entertainment I ever wanted right here…

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=z-drive;163746]It even scared off Jeux! Coincidence?[/QUOTE]

well, I can say that the recurrent comments that things are now “boring” here is coinciding exactly with my decision to not participate until this place becomes more user friendly…

The H.E. double toothpicks is going on here John?

I tried to reply to c.c. with quote and was taken right to a totally different thread (freeboard calculations).

Also, if I click on show new posts, my browser won’t refresh and I have to force it. That’s not my browser- I don’t have this problem anywhere else I tro- uh, post.

Please bring back the old forum format.

that’s what I would like to know. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE JOHN?

Please bring back the old forum format.

YES, YES and YES AGAIN!

RUBBAH!

[QUOTE=c.captain;163756]well, I can say that the recurrent comments that things are now “boring” here is coinciding exactly with my decision to not participate until this place becomes more user friendly…[/QUOTE]

I think posts being boring is more a reflection that the site is no longer as easy to navigate, therefore posts that are showing up are from people who have a serious question/issue and casual participation has stopped.

Im casually participating but my favorite target is having connectile dysfunction. I have no one to play with guess I’ll play with myself :frowning:

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;163810]Im casually participating but my favorite target is having connectile dysfunction.[/quote}

at least my dysfunction is only “connectile”!

I have no one to play with guess I’ll play with myself :frowning:

and I am sure you are quite proficient with playing with yourself too! BANG!

• Updated - - -

“serious” questions are BORING! We need to get back to the old days when nobody was “serious” here and when we had a lot more fun playing with our pointy sticks! THIS PLACE IS PATHETIC NOW!

• Updated - - -

FUCK! Now I can’t even go back and even edit a post anymore. BULLSHIT I SAY!

• Updated - - -

Hey you mugs there in the controlroom…I still cannot edit any post I make or even reply to a post unless it is from a thread I started! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? Are you asleep in from of the DP console? THE FUCKING RIG IS DRIVING OFF THE WELL! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I even started this one just for you…

http://www.gcaptain.com/forum/scuttlebutt/17184-sea-shepherd-ordered-pay.html

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;163815]I even started this one just for you…

http://www.gcaptain.com/forum/scuttlebutt/17184-sea-shepherd-ordered-pay.html[/QUOTE]

I know you did and I am grateful but our less than benevolent overlords here have not yet fixed the problem my account has preventing me from replying to a thread I did not start. I AM BEGINNING TO SMELL A CONSPIRACY HERE!

Seriously! Am I the only one?

More likely than not.